Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Pejo 106 does not eat gas

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
04.06.2020 22:23 # 1
mutluhano
Friends, good evening everyone. Two days ago I bought 99 model pejo 106 xr 1.4 ac. The vehicle has been on gasoline for 21 years and I will continue like that. There are no accidents or changes and all maintenance was done on time. Even the bills remain. In short, very well maintained. While driving last night, I was climbing the 4th gear slightly uphill. It suddenly fell out of circulation and I took it to 3. Again I pulled from the era to thought 2. I realized that the vehicle does not eat gas. I pulled the vehicle to the right and it stopped when it stopped. I turned the ignition and the engine fault lamp with k on it came on. The starter starts like a monster but doesn't work. I waited for the engine to cool again, it did not work. We pulled the vehicle with a rope and had it hit, but it still doesn't eat gas. I looked on the Internet, this problem has occurred before, everyone has opened a topic, but no one wrote the result. I will go to the master tomorrow, I will write the result here. Nevertheless, I want to ask you before you go, why may the problem be caused?
04.06.2020 23:30 # 2
Orcun.Dmr
I do not know the ignition system of the 1.4 engine, but these types of malfunctions are caused by the distributor in general.
05.06.2020 00:05 # 3
mutluhano
A wider range of gasoline pump injectors spark plugs ignition coil goes in the form of the brain petrol relay. In fact, it is often said to be for little reason
05.06.2020 18:12 # 4
mutluhano
When the friends looked with the master, there was no sound from the gas pump when he turned the ignition. We took it out and saw that the engine of the gas pump was dead. We changed like a monster now
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”