Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

pejo 1.4 x design emergency aid

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:32 # 1
bjkamil

FRIENDS REMOVED THE RAMPAY FROM THE DAY PAST, THE MULTIPLE STOP LAMP AND HAND BRAKE LAMP WAS SIGNED. THEN WAS CUT. WHAT I NEED TO DO WHEN THE RAMP WAS UP TO YEAR, MY CAR IS GASOLINE ..

THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWERS NOW. the albaydemirc 2011-06-06 20:02:02
08.05.2020 15:32 # 2
Guests

the hand brake may remain stuck, which warns even if 1 tooth connected to the trip computer remains pulled.

08.05.2020 15:32 # 3
bjkamil

NO EXPERIENCE DOES NOT GIVE STOP WARNING WHEN THE HAND BRAKE IS REMAINED ON THE ROAD. I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

08.05.2020 15:32 # 4
Saleeh
edit. Saleeh 2011-06-06 15:13:02
08.05.2020 15:32 # 5
berk2309
If my friend's hand brake is burning, it is lit when the new car launches like in cars. The reason for the burning is that the brake fluid level is decreased to a certain level and the level of the brake is lowered.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 6
Guests

In my opinion, the level of your brake fluid may be low. While the ramp is going out, the level changes and the sensor may be warning. It would make me think that you couldn't say that you didn't do it on the ground ...

In addition, if my friend said the pad is above the pad, it will only light when the brake is applied and it should burn regardless of the ramp or straight. This cannot be caused by lining .......... In lined vehicles, there is a cable inside the lining. As soon as the cable inside the pad touches the brake when the brake is applied, the circuit is completed and the end of the pad warning light comes on. Soner when the brake is released ...
the cecol 2011-06-06 16:19:40
08.05.2020 15:32 # 7
berk2309
Now, there is a cable in the peo boxer with the awl, okay, but when he went to care for the bike, he did not understand that his mind had completed a level, and when he did not understand that the mind had finished, we looked at the pad and left over from the left side, and then we looked at it.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 8
bjkamil
[QUOTE = cecol of]

In my opinion, the level of your brake fluid may be low. While the ramp is going out, the level changes and the sensor may be warning. It would make me think that you couldn't say that you didn't do it on the ground ...

In addition, if my friend said the pad is above the pad, it will only light when the brake is applied and it should burn regardless of the ramp or straight. This cannot be caused by lining .......... In lined vehicles, there is a cable inside the lining. As soon as the cable inside the pad touches the brake when the brake is applied, the circuit is completed and the end of the pad warning light comes on. Soner when the brake is released ...
[/ QUOTE]
I REALLY LIKE SANTIC, MY BROTHER .. BECAUSE THE CAR HAS BEEN 1 YEAR AND CHANGED THE PADS AND THE DISK MIRRORS. MAY BE RELATED TO HYDRAULIC. I WILL LEARN OIL STATUS AND WRITE HERE. WE HAVE EXPERIENCED WITH DIVERSITY. THANK YOU FRIENDS. INSURANCE IS A SMALL PROBLEM AS YOU SAY Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:32 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = berk2309] so now we have a cable in the peo boxer at the wick okay, but when that light is connected to the level of hydrology, it has completed the level of the mind, and when we do not understand the level of the mind and the back of the blades, we did not understand it.
Although it does not claim, there must be somewhere wrong. The sensor in the brake fluid container and the warning on the lining come from different places. But they seek the same light. Maybe there was something wrong with the lining cable ...
You'll know what I mean if you think well. Because it is burnt out of the pad, it should be burned whenever the brake presses the pad when the brake is pressed, regardless of where it is, without regard to the shape of the vehicle. But the friend just wrote down the ramp ...
08.05.2020 15:32 # 10
berk2309
But when the sole thing is going down when the vehicle is going down or when the brakes do not hit the brakes when it comes down, the normal zero pad is not lit when the hydro level decreases, but I do not know, maybe the systems are different :)
08.05.2020 15:33 # 11
berk2309
Also, it has been 1 year since the friend and it can be changed to the pad when it is taken :) I think the brake is important.
08.05.2020 15:33 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = berk2309] but when the sole thing is going down when the vehicle is going to land or get down when braking when the vehicle is low, it does not know how to increase the level of the normal zero pad, but I do not know the back systems are different :) [/ QUOTE]
Look, you will understand why I can explain it very clearly. You probably looked at the thickness of the pad.
Think like that. The linings are all new and the level of hydro is normal. As the linings are worn, the brake pistons will come out and the level of hydro will begin to fall. When the linings are hung well and move in places such as ramp, the warning may burn when the level changes due to slope and may end when it reaches the level. Deal ???
In this case, while the pad is being replaced without adding the brake fluid, the brake pistons are necessarily stretched and the level rises again, in order for the pads to come off. It does not burn in hydrology war ...
08.05.2020 15:33 # 13
berk2309
Okay, I tell him, I tell him in different ways. Your friend's pads have been different for 1 year. D
08.05.2020 15:33 # 14
bjkamil
FRIENDS HAVE A STEEL WHEEL WHEN I LOOK OUT FROM THE STEEL, IT'S STABLE AND THE BRAKE GETS GOOD. SOME OF THE VEHICLES ARE LOADED WHEN I HAVE BEEN LOADED I HAVE TO HOLD SOME BREAKDOWN. I guess you decreased as you say. I WILL TAKE THE PACK WHERE WE HAVE TAKEN IT. LET'S SAY WHAT IT WILL SAY :) THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS HAVE BEEN COMFORTABLE. Alkış
08.05.2020 15:33 # 15
romeo_35
Hello friends, I have the same problem. I changed the discs and pads two weeks ago. After 1 day, I went up a steep ramp. The top warning light and the hand brake lamp turned on. They recommend hydraulic dod 4 hydrolytic.

08.05.2020 15:33 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = bjkamil] FRIENDS HAVE A STEEL WHEEL WHEN I LOOK OUT FROM THE STEEL, THE BRAKE HOLD GOOD. SOME OF THE VEHICLES ARE LOADED WHEN I HAVE BEEN LOADED I HAVE TO HOLD SOME BREAKDOWN. I guess you decreased as you say. I WILL TAKE THE PACK WHERE WE HAVE TAKEN IT. LET'S SAY WHAT IT WILL SAY :) THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS HAVE BEEN COMFORTABLE. Alkış [/ QUOTE]
According to the rules of my friend forum, it is not appropriate to write in capital letters. After that, I would like you to continue with your letters using small letters :))
08.05.2020 15:33 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = cecol of]

[/ QUOTE]
copy paste Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:33 # 18
GokhaN
I was afraid of the brake hydraulic oil level, not to be afraid :) If the same incident burns with engine light, the radiator water level or the sensor is defective, the room is doing in winter but generally.
08.05.2020 15:33 # 19
bjkamil
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = bjkamil] FRIENDS HAVE STEEL WHEEL HANDLES WHEN I LOOK OUT FROM THE STEEL WHEEL HOLD THE BRAKE. SOME OF THE VEHICLES ARE LOADED WHEN I HAVE BEEN LOADED I HAVE TO HOLD SOME BREAKDOWN. I guess you decreased as you say. I WILL TAKE THE PACK WHERE WE HAVE TAKEN IT. LET'S SAY WHAT IT WILL SAY :) THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS HAVE BEEN COMFORTABLE. Alkış [/ QUOTE]
According to the rules of my friend forum, it is not appropriate to write in capital letters. After that, I would like you to continue with your letters using small letters :))
[/ QUOTE]
I was writing from the workplace with the fear of catching the boss. Kahkaha
08.05.2020 15:33 # 20
semsword
Greetings. I also had an indication problem this winter. The abs light of the car remained on, then the temperature indicator went off the roof and the stop lamp turned on, after a few days I went on the road as the spark plugs were wet, stopped and started again when the car went on again, but the engine malfunction lamp came on for a while, then the speedometer showed zero when the speed was at 110km. .... One day I realized that the mat was wet like crazy (the idea of making a short circuit came to my mind after watching a movie and I ran into the car) !! As a result of long efforts, I found that water was taken from the door ... I removed the door plastic (cold air was coming from the speaker in the winter too). Everything in the car has improved ... This event of wetting can cause the vehicle to mislead. I even think it is the first point to check ... I said let me share ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”