Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Pegueot 206 Jumping in 1st Gear

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:48 # 1
relaxx
Hello everyone, I just bought the vehicle, there is a problem, even if there is a problem, I do not even know: D Let me go to the question, brothers and sisters, when I lift the car in 1st gear, when I touch the gas lightly or when I give the gas slowly, or when I press the gas gently and press it again, the vehicle is like any other way. There is no stopping, no vehicle is jumping. Is this a problem? There were a few places in the car when I bought the car, I don't know if I was there. What does this problem consist of?
Meanwhile, the vehicle 206 2003 1.4 hdi
relaxx 2018-03-23 11:58:16
08.05.2020 20:48 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. I wish you to use the vehicle without accident, bro. There may be engine wedges and have the thrust pad and fork checked.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 3
Selox
I have the same problem. I have a fine flicker like a fly buzz after an extra 2500 cycles. Don't get me wrong, don't shake.
Previously, there was swinging. We changed the right axle in 4th gear, it improved. There is such a problem now. I wonder what. If there is a problem in the other axis, is this a situation? Or what is it. The master buoy chock said good. He said he's coming through the gearbox, but Adam drove the car, there's no kidnapping, but he said it still comes from the gearbox. I was hairy. I wonder what. I would be glad if you give me your CV.
Selox 2018-03-26 08:54:49
08.05.2020 20:48 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Selox] I have the same problem. I have a fine flicker like a fly buzz after an extra 2500 cycles. Don't get me wrong, don't shake.
Previously, there was swinging. We changed the right axle in 4th gear, it improved. There is such a problem now. I wonder what. If there is a problem in the other axis, is this a situation? Or what is it. The master buoy chock said good. He said he's coming through the gearbox, but Adam drove the car, there's no kidnapping, but he said it still comes from the gearbox. I was hairy. I wonder what. I would be glad if you give me your CV.
[/ QUOTE]

It might be coming from the thrust bearing. and have the bearings on the vehicle checked.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 5
Selox
In the event that we call the thrust bearing, does the press lining work? Is it somewhere easy? Brother when I say bearings on the vehicle.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 6
sonerkyl
in the engine compartment. pulleys - axles etc. Does my voice increase with acceleration or does it always come? unfortunately, the thrust ball bearing has a press lining crafting.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 7
Selox
Say sound, there is a general tremor when going back on departure and going forward. So it does. At 2500, he does it at 2500, then he cuts it. It shifts at 110 in the 5th gear, which corresponds to 2500 rpm. Then it is cut off. It cuts my feet out of the gas while doing.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”