Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

pego 206 hdi help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:34 # 1
iron
Hello friends
I had the opportunity to buy 206 (single door) years after I was a fan during the school months last month :) (5 doors)
Since the day I bought the vehicle for 90000 km in 2006, due to some sounds coming from all over the vehicle, seats, TV, tables, etc. I have to shred :(
- When I first started and stopped my car, it was running very shaky and stopped, it was quite shaking and there was a growl outside of the fixed sound of the engine. They said the pulley should change, the pulley changed. The sound decreased but it was not cut completely. They said normal for the tremor in the first start of the vehicle. However, I have been driving for 10 years and I have used diesel vehicles of many brands, including company vehicles, and I have never encountered such a tremor. the source of the sound is still not fully found.
- My car drives me crazy by building 780 km with a full tank. It is a low km for the diesel vehicle but the sevis I took it says it is normal km. I have changed the air, oil, diesel filters. . . There is no smoke coming out of the exhaust, but the smell is not normal. Smaller size of the smell coming from the maintenance-free city buses and the exhaust has connected incredibly soot. Service würth suggested a syringe cleaner liquid but when I researched it, I learned that it is used for gasoline vehicles.

08.05.2020 15:34 # 2
kingofsnipers
Hello there,
Sir I am a user of 2004 model 206 hdi, as far as I know, I try to answer your questions:
- Since the engine itself is running jerky in the diesel, pulley, alternator tensioner and engine ears often have deformation and consequently shaking. You have already replaced the pulley, probably the motor ears have to be changed as well.
- In diesel, the quality of fuel is very important, first of all change where you get diesel and try to get it from the central, crowded stations. I do not know if it is correct to give a brand, but I use Total euro diesel. If you replace the filters, an injector cleaner in 5 tanks is a logical solution, otherwise you can go for a more serious engine cleaning, such as carbon clean. Under normal conditions, your vehicle should make 850 km from the city and 1.000 km between the cities with 1 tank of diesel.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 3
GokhaN
In my first problem, I reduced it to a minimum with tensioner ball, belt and pulley.

the other problem is the same for me in the city heavy traffic. But you don't do less than 1000 km on the long road.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 4
fireblade
You can see how much injector pressure is used in peugeot un diagnos system.
Up to 90000 km of injectors have not been handled at all, you can make the cleaning and boom settings at a injector. Gülme
08.05.2020 15:34 # 5
taskin

Its vibration is caused by the motor connection ears. I had those problems, I changed it, there is no problem at the moment. I would recommend the würth common rail diesel additive, not much of 90000 km. You will definitely benefit from 5 tanks. Fuel is a situation related to use, but in the worst conditions, I see 850-900 km in the city. If I used it in the 110-130 km range on a long road, it made it very comfortable between 1000-1100. I saw 1200 km at 100 km / h speed, but usage and load affect the situation. Bad smell, fuel and injector situation, I recommend you use a shell gtl tank. I also cleaned the maf (air flow meter) sensor.

08.05.2020 15:34 # 6
iron
friends firstly thanks for the answers ...
I take the king gasoline from the shell, I take it from two different stations. As I read here, the ears were what I said in the service, but he does not do it from the ears, but the shaking from the ears is continuous, the master said. is it OK.? What is the cost? I am using v-power but I will try what you said when the warehouse is finished.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 7
kingofsnipers
[QUOTE = iron] friends first of all thanks for the answers ...
I take the king gasoline from the shell, I take it from two different stations. As I read here, the ears were what I said in the service, but he does not do it from the ears, but the shaking from the ears is continuous, the master said. is it OK.? What is the cost? I am using v-power but I will try what you said when the warehouse is finished.
[/ QUOTE]
It is also useful to change the master :) As far as I know, there is no problem with hdi and motor ears, I think it should be checked elsewhere. Friends above said the air flow meter that I could not think of, I agree, it really works.
There has been much discussion here and other forums for injector cleaning, but no conclusion has been made. There are those who say it is working and it does not work, and there are those who say it is no different from using additives. I personally did not, I use additives (my car is at 129,000 km). However, it makes sense to use Bosch services if you do. I think it's a little salty. If you take the Würth and put it in the tank before it gets diesel when the tank is empty (the light is on) and repeat it in 5 warehouses, it will make a difference even if it is small. However, you should mix it with at least 100 liters of diesel oil.
I used to buy fuel from the shell in the past, but when I made 800 km on a long road with a tank shell v-power, I left it to Total. I get 80% from the same station (Altunizade Doco), my consumption average has never changed.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 8
iron
I do not know if I will start with the master first. :) They will make expensive injector cleaning for my master. If it is not cleaned well, he said. frankly, as long as the man says that I can't say anything, I can't trust the master anymore :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”