Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peg 206 cc and unsolvable problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:55 # 1
sevipalma
Hello friends,

I have a 2003 pejo 206 cc but I got cold from the car officially Confused

The vehicle does not start at the first start at the first time, it takes the second one, when I take the automatic gear to "D", it accelerates and increases the speed. It turns on and off in every light for 5 minutes. He said on the computer, he said that the repair will not be repaired with 1000 TL of workmanship.

If you have any suggestions, I would like your help
08.05.2020 19:55 # 2
sonerkyl
I think the problem is, like the throttle and the sensor, could you tell me what error codes he wrote.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 3
sevipalma
Anti Pollution Fault does not give another error when I run it for the first time . But when I connected it to the computer, I saw a couple of errors like the accelerator pedal sync error. Also like intermittent malfunction transmission transitions etc.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 4
sonerkyl
I understand Anti Pollution Fault error is usually caused by a problem with the oxygen sensor. but your main problem is that the vehicle gases on its own, the problem seems to be the throttle and the idling sensor.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 5
FuRiouS
If the first star is not running or running, because of the volant. The flywheel and mars engine commands will change. In the first convertible in my Convertible, as soon as I got the first mars, I would get it in the 2nd time, when I saw the change of the press brake pad, the teeth of the flywheel was stripped, I got zero flywheel, the coal of the engine of the bidet was finished, I changed them, now it gets click :)
08.05.2020 19:55 # 6
orch
my 206 cc usually takes 2 starter but no other problem how long did the flywheel and starter hold?
08.05.2020 19:55 # 7
sevipalma
I would write if the friends are curious, the throat butterfly changed, they could not assign the accelerator pedal software, etc. they changed the accelerator pedal. Thank God the problem has improved
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”