Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

pay attention to the parking brake !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:04 # 1
Faruk
Hello friends, everyone knows that the handbrake is not applied in cold weather.
I leave it in gear and the steering wheel right or left in the evening without applying the handbrake, but today it was -8 degrees in the morning, my foot moved to the clutch because it was like a stone, for some reason, I swallowed it, even if you never tampered with it, it was swollen over time and it was like pulling the hand brake for it. traction is yours pulling.ind has come down but 2-3 finger gap has occurred and I realized that the part is moving with a little difficulty on the departures, but thanks to the sun, the brake has been braked but the hand brake has 2-3 cm gap left on its arm and the light is on but it does not hold. Let's say, let's take a break in our habits and take care not to use the handbrake in these cold days. SırıtmaSırıtma
08.05.2020 15:04 # 2
Guests
Thanks for the information.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 3
Ozgur
thanks. very useful sharing.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 4
Guests
Useful information
08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
BAHTIYAR
I have taken it, although I have been in a flat place, I have taken it, even though it was flat, thank you for the share. HAPPY PERSON 2011-02-03 21:15:37
08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
koliva
It is important not to use the handbrake at night when it is very cold, but it is important not to use the handbrake that is not used the next day. Otherwise there is a risk of sticking directly to the first draw. Like changing the language of the ice and sticking it to the ice Embarrassed Though the cable is not very expensive, but it is extra.
Koliva 2011-02-03 23:15:08
08.05.2020 15:04 # 7
tugrahan
It happened to me 2 days ago
I did not notice it was locked on the right wheel 2.5 km I went to the car park I parked below
I came down, there was a different smell.
the caliper was painted officially bubbling, I immediately brought boiling water from the workplace and poured it
After it cooled, I went to the mechanic, he removed the wheel and looked sprunyok said
This has been a lesson for me. Be careful. I did not go too long from God.

08.05.2020 15:04 # 8
Muhammet CAKIR
Thank you bro, I don't have a hand brake habit anyway: D I usually leave the car on the gear.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 9
Faruk
today the handbrake has returned to normal, so that gap has disappeared, but I no longer use the handbrake. Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:04 # 10
Faruk
[QUOTE = BAHTİYAR] I have been in it, even though the habit is standing in a flat place, I have taken it now. Thank you for the share. Thanks.

I am sitting there with the above-golden-bottomed wristbands. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:04 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = Faruk] Hello friends, everyone knows that the hand brake will not be applied in cold weather.
I leave it in gear and the steering wheel right or left in the evening without applying the handbrake, but today it was -8 degrees in the morning, my foot moved to the clutch because it was like a stone, for some reason, I swallowed it, even if you never tampered with it, it was swollen over time and it was like pulling the hand brake for it. traction is yours pulling.ind has come down but 2-3 finger gap has occurred and I realized that the part is moving with a little difficulty on the departures, but thanks to the sun, the brake has been braked but the hand brake has 2-3 cm gap left on its arm and the light is on but it does not hold. Let's say, let's take a break in our habits and take care not to use the handbrake in these cold days. SırıtmaSırıtma
[/ QUOTE]
Normally, when the vehicle is stopped and the brake is not pressed, it should not lose its vacuum in the westhouse. you came next evening, you left the car, when you come in the morning, you should be able to apply the brakes again without starting the engine. You should be able to press it at least 2 times, which is possible with the air inside the westhouse. If the eighth westhousehouse is missing its vacuum, it may be like a morning. we have to investigate this. I expect it not to be so ...
08.05.2020 15:04 # 12
Faruk
[QUOTE = cecoli] [QUOTE = Faruk] hello friends, everyone knows that the hand brake will not be applied in cold weather.
[/ QUOTE]
Normally, when the vehicle is stopped and the brake is not pressed, it should not lose its vacuum in the westhouse. you came next evening, you left the car, when you come in the morning, you should be able to apply the brakes again without starting the engine. You should be able to press it at least 2 times, which is possible with the air inside the westhouse. If the eighth westhousehouse is missing its vacuum, it may be like a morning. we have to investigate this. I expect it not to be so ...
[/ QUOTE]

always so, when I clutch brake to start the vehicle after stopping and waiting, I couldn't solve the brake too hard to press, I already had to apply the handbrake for it: SS
I have to ask the other 307 friends for the same thing.
Faruk 2011-02-04 11:50:55
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”