Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Partner blow of.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:32 # 1
Engin Tepe

My friends would hang out with the partner. :)

If it is stuck, what is its harm and benefit.
Respects...
E.g,
http://www.eliftuning.com/index.php?p=show&pid=4584&k_id=381&kn=blow+off Engin Tepe 2011-06-05 23:20:49
08.05.2020 15:32 # 2
dinoco

it brings you to the gas and you make a black whistle so that you can make a whistling sound :) this increases your consumption a little bit but it is invaluable to your enjoyment ..

08.05.2020 15:32 # 3
Mesut
I have a friend in his berling and I pulled out his video today ... I will share it if necessary ... I think if you are going to wear a blowoff, I would say it would be like a bloww magirus to dry dry: DDD
08.05.2020 15:32 # 4
dinoco
I say it, Mesut .. so at least 16`` offset will be sharp or a handsome rim with frequent arms .. 5mm spring ..
the front bumper will definitely be lip .. glasses like dungeon black + two in the trunk 38 '' kicker punc like evil eye beads .. brilliant capacitor .. lens headlights .. xenos .. )))))
Dinoco 2011-06-06 01:08:52
08.05.2020 15:32 # 5
Engin Tepe

Thank you: D blow of not bad man, you're going to get some gas: D Dil Çıkarma

08.05.2020 15:32 # 6
ose
It has the benefit of Mortora when we take our feet out of the gas, it throws out the air pressure of the turbo. If there is no blow, or if there is no system that does not sound like this, the turbo works at very high speeds. then when we press the gas again, we have to wait some time to bring the turbo back to its former speed, so you know turbo diesels, you know, there will be instant fainting in gear changes, so those who have blowofs will always be able to make full use of the turbo. The result is a blowoff performance piece of chuf is another pleasure. I know that it cannot be used alone, however, the air filter air inlet and exhaust air outlet should be relieved.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 7
Engin Tepe
I can make air filter supplements. After 2 500 cycles, the whistling sound comes out from the exhaust. To blow em turbo and cufff sound: D
I do not have much advice for the air filter. sports air filter, Engin Tepe 2011-06-06 03:57:14
08.05.2020 15:32 # 8
klemann
You are my friend who says you are a throttle in diesel partner;) bov is useless in partner. you will lose serious power. Since there is no butterfly, the pressure in the entire system comes out, and when it presses the gas again, it tries to fill. In addition, it is inevitable to blow oil from blow off.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 9
berk2309
so what do you think if i put my new chassis in jetta gasoline tsi engine
08.05.2020 15:32 # 10
Guests

There is a friend named Baybars here, he has a partner in his room, I think he will have a room, I think send a private message ... talk ..

08.05.2020 15:32 # 11
Engin Tepe
Msj threw a friend and let him see what he did.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 12
ose
[QUOTE = Klemann] You are my friend joke that there is a throttle in the diesel partner;) bov is useless in the partner. you will lose serious power. Since there is no butterfly, the pressure in the entire system comes out, and when it presses the gas again, it tries to fill. It is also an inevitable situation to blow oil from blow off. [/ QUOTE] I wrote for all turbo engines. I do not say there is a throttle in the partner or not, if there is no throttle, there is a device that cuts off the air. If you say the diesel of the peugeot is equipped with mixed sensors, I understand. In addition, it does not discharge all the air, the blowof throws out the excess air at high pressure, and the oil from there blows the turbocharged turbocharged engine, so what should it do.
kankam_743 2011-06-06 21:21:19
08.05.2020 15:32 # 13
klemann
Even if it is at zero engine, bov oil comes in diesel. In addition, all of the diesel vehicles do not have a throttle.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 14
Engin Tepe
I'll try for everyone Handshake
08.05.2020 15:32 # 15
ose
[QUOTE = klemann] Even if it is on zero engine, bov oil comes in diesel. In addition, all of the diesel vehicles do not have a throttle. [/ QUOTE] I couldn't understand what it means? We are the same age. I did not make a claim that there is a throttle in diesel, if you do not understand what is written, do not answer. No bov oil comes, I don't know what I would like to write directly against me. In addition, what kind of experience did you have to write so ambitious? According to me, diesel engine burns oil instead of diesel?
08.05.2020 15:32 # 16
Mesut
oovv is pressed with the press ... I want to make the subject hungry. and you can see the citreon berlingo .. there are blow off in two vehicles, the original HKS in the berlong room is the replica in the HKS sound difference difference but the working system is the same ... The vehicle owner is a close friend. I have seen a topic with him before. You can also throw oil from exhaust to the black. If you do not want oil from the exhaust, you can throw it from time to time. Yukselen voice will echo better and throw the engine to the ground that it will not leak oil ... It will not damage the vehicle. ... Good luck to the friends who will practice ... in the meantime, remember ... Replika HKS 200 TL average ... It is necessary to remove 200 250 TL besides 500 TL.
Before I forget, if I am going to do this, I would say if the assembly is going to be done, take a new turbo pipe from the part of the piece ... I do not cut your orgınal pipe, it is a pity, I did so ... I: III

Video...

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=15383&pıd=229729#229729
08.05.2020 15:32 # 17
ose
[QUOTE = Mesut] oovv is pressed by the press ... I want to get hunger on the subject ... They do not pass the oil on a motor with a blowoff ... They can also be applied to all vehicles with a turbo. In the following video, you can see my car and the citreon berlingo .. There are two blows in the vehicle, the original HKS me in the replica HKS sound difference, but the working system is the same ... I am a close friend of the vehicle owner. I have seen a topic with him before. You can also throw oil from exhaust to the black. If you do not want oil from the exhaust, you can throw it from time to time. Yukselen voice will echo better and throw the engine to the ground that it will not leak oil ... It will not damage the vehicle. ... Good luck to the friends who will practice ... in the meantime, remember ... Replika HKS 200 TL average ... It is necessary to remove 200 250 TL besides 500 TL.
Before I forget, if I am going to do this, I would say if the assembly is going to be done, take a new turbo pipe from the part of the piece ... I do not cut your orgınal pipe, it is a pity, I did so ... I: III

Video...

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=15383&pıd=229729#229729
[/ QUOTE]
Isn't this oil throwing issue a separate issue? Isn't the result blow off? Will that oil enter the engine and burn, or will it remain in the pipe?
08.05.2020 15:32 # 18
Mesut
I guess .. I don't know much about it. But when the turbo is stretching its shoulder everywhere, it does not blow the air back inside when I say it is prolonging. Make sure you will have more information than necessary ...
08.05.2020 15:32 # 19
Engin Tepe
The sound is not bad, but the necessity is that some wheels will have disadvantages when a certain extra side is fitted with non-original accessories. In this, it burns the mozot too much. But it is okay to install it is too expensive or too small. :(
08.05.2020 15:32 # 20
Mesut
[QUOTE = Engin Tepe] The sound is not bad, but a certain extra side will have the disadvantages when it is attached to an extra non-original accessory. In this, it burns the mozot too much. But it is okay to install it is too expensive or too small. ([/ Quote]

There are only springs in my car, the wheels did not change, there is only blowf in the engine. said, let's pull it, said he said we may have deficiencies ... We gave 250 TL but I am happy with the speed I received. another master puts it on after you leave it ... by the way i pulled it in the key, i can use it in on off mode when i want :))

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”