Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Partner After 206 ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:18 # 1
Yusuf Tekoglu
Arakdaşlar My father put it in the head of the car Transporter Thinking, I thought it was a bit small, I think it's a partner. Doblo Vs Gbii (Except ww Cady :)
08.05.2020 15:18 # 2
Haksen016
It is not as comfortable as a passenger car, but you can fill everything in it as the usage area is wider.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 3
forewer_fb
brother you said except cadyy :) but in this class there is no comfort, speed and the traction of that turbo :)) i think you are excluded because of the price, if you are not a cadyy my partner or berlingo are very good friends and i have heard that they have trouble with my relative.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 4
Yusuf Tekoglu
[QUOTE = forewer_fb] brother you said except cadyy :) but in this class there is no comfort, speed and traction of that turbo :)) I guess you are excluded because of the price, if you are not cadyy, I did not hear that my partner or berlingo are having good friends and relatives. [ / quote]
I don't think Berlingos are the same as the partner, but the market is lower than the partner.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 5
goktug
I used a month too, very good car tepee s so much better of course ...
08.05.2020 15:18 # 6
klemann
Stay away from the atmospheric motor. HDIs are a little better than him. I think you should force your limits to take caddy.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 7
Guests
You can get the best information from our sponsor, Oto Efe.
Because Room Uses Partner ... I think You Can Get The Healthiest Information From It
08.05.2020 15:18 # 8
Yusuf Tekoglu
[QUOTE = albaydemircan] You can get the best information from our sponsor, Oto Efe.
Because Room Uses Partner ... I think You Can Get The Healthiest Information From It
[/ QUOTE]
Open to the Forum I asked him if anyone who knows brother knows, I got everyone's mind.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”