Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Partner 2.0 fuel consumption. 7 lt on the long road?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
15.12.2020 22:31 # 1
Outlander
Hello guys. Again, I am facing you with a problem. I went on a long journey 2 times in a month. There are those who say that I can make 1000 km with a tank, that is, with 60 liters of fuel, but today I measured myself while returning from a long road. When I full the tank after 650 km, it took 50 liters of diesel. There is no load on the vehicle. There are no passengers. Speed between 100-110 km. 95% of the road is highway. No stop and go. This consumption seems like a lot to me, I wonder what do you say? I do not miss the maintenance of the vehicle. I have good care with good materials in good places. I do not buy fuel from unknown places. I don't use it unless I have to except Opet, Total and Shell.
16.12.2020 02:09 # 2
muzzy35
Is my teacher higher than the factory average values? If not, don't look at the nation, we are a nation that likes to exaggerate, my car is a nation who likes to exaggerate.
18.12.2020 16:51 # 3
baybaba
I drive from the same vehicle Partner Adventure 2.0 hdi, last year I detected 6.2 liters in 600 km highway measurement, the vehicle was loaded, the rear trunk was full, although the factory data gives 5.5 liters for a long road, but it is not possible, I had cruise control installed, 100 in 5 gears I fix the km and go like that so maybe it burns less,
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”