Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

partner 1.9D fever does not fall somehow

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Partner
23.08.2020 00:50 # 1
exxeceoor
Hello, my vehicle peugeot partner 1.9D 2004 model vehicle I bought from Antalya province, I came to the province of Karaman, there was no problem, after coming out of the heat, the engine was opened because the vehicle burned too much oil and the piston ring sets were renewed before these, there was a crack in the radiator and the radiator was replaced here. They said that it passes as a razor radiator. Anyway, after the engine was built, we took the vehicle and went out of the city, the vehicle goes 100 meters, the temperature sees 130 degrees, we were constantly stopping and trying to cool the engine by throwing water into the engine, but it helps a little, it was coming up to 130 degrees again after 100 meters, whatever we decided to go back on the road. We gave it and the temperature did not decrease while going down the hill, and the vehicle burned a gasket on the road, we brought the vehicle back to the district with the hammer, the masters thought that the problem could still be caused by the radiator, so the new radiator was bought, after the radiator was installed, the vehicle was tried and there was no problem, but it did not go to take the car in the evening. When we start, the temperature is close to 130 degrees again, when the fan works, it drops to 70 to 80 and it suddenly reaches 130 when the fan is turned off.I wrote a little long, sorry they could not find the reason and I tried to write here, I hope a solution will be found.
24.08.2020 08:44 # 2
sonerkyl
What is the razor radiator, hocam, it would be better to install a suitable radiator on your car. bidet circulation pump replacement. the fan relays have been checked. I changed the temperature sensor.
24.08.2020 23:22 # 3
exxeceoor
My teacher, what they call razor radiator is a partner radiator, but when the canal protections on it touch like a razor, it cuts a lot.It has changed, another radiator is installed, but when the fan is turned on, it cools down immediately when the fan is turned off, 110 120 when the fan is turned on, it drops from 120 to 70 80 when the fan is turned on. There is no problem with the relays as far as I knowexxeceoor2020-08-24 23:23:44
26.08.2020 18:16 # 4
sonerkyl
You still have it checked, sir. but the question in my mind is the replacement pump.
26.08.2020 23:47 # 5
exxeceoor
The circulation pump was checked while the engine was being built, they said there was no problem
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”