Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Parks Are Not Burning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:07 # 1
Designbyonurkaya
Inner chest is not lit, that is, when you open the parks only on the heating panel, the indicator lighting is on, except the front and the back are not lit.In the meantime, the electricity does not come.
08.05.2020 20:07 # 2
ggitaristt
I do not know where is the insurance, but can not you find one by one? I burned the insurance and the car was not working. In turn, I removed and re-installed all the fuses. One of them burned, I changed it, it improved.

But if you say I will wait, someone will show the dot shot soon Big smile
08.05.2020 20:07 # 3
Designbyonurkaya
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] I also don't know where the insurance is, but can't you find it one by one? I burned the insurance and the car was not working. In turn, I removed and re-installed all the fuses. One of them burned, I changed it, it improved.

But if you say I will wait, someone will show the dot shot soon Big smile
[/ QUOTE]

I looked at all of them are still intact, but there is still no click I'm crazy :)
08.05.2020 20:07 # 4
sonerkyl
you can look from here.

http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ddb/
08.05.2020 20:07 # 5
Designbyonurkaya
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] You can look here.

http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ddb/
[/ QUOTE]

I looked at the president here too, it doesn't look too hard, will you look at you?
08.05.2020 20:07 # 6
tekcanlar
Hello Result. What happened? I have the same problem?
08.05.2020 20:07 # 7
Mehmet C.
Hello there,
I had the same problem, I had it done, now it happened again. There is a problem with the brain in the driver's area. If there is a brain mechanic, they do it, but I had it built in Istanbul for 300 liras last year.
In general, the problem is as follows; The output with the lamp group is malfunctioning on the card, they fix it on the card and adapt it according to the output it corrects again, and load it into the vehicle. (This is my comment, there may be a different repair.)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”