Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Parking sensor malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:53 # 1
ispinoze
Hello to everyone,

A few days ago, the bumper was removed and repaired due to a small fracture in the rear bumper in Autoking. Then I left the service for vehicle maintenance. When I took the car today and put it back in gear, I first got a short beep and then a long beep and saw that the parking sensor was not working. I think the reason for this situation is that the guys couldn't make the sensor connection properly. Do you think it might have a different reason? I think the bumper needs to be removed again. ???

08.05.2020 14:53 # 2
bulent 77
not every master can be a master
08.05.2020 14:53 # 3
Faruk
they need to look at the connections again, maybe there is a lack of connection in the joints, it may not sit well or may be dusty.
Of course, the master to master also made a difference, but most people had similar shortcomings, when I had kangoo, they inserted the door completely for the door handle, they delivered the door because we did it later, but this time the glass was not working, they forgot to connect, they went again and opened the door again: D
I have checked the service for whatever I have been since then and I check the related things, you will pay attention after that ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 4
boynerx
MY VEHICLE HENUZ NEW BUT THE SAME PARK PROBLEM WILL COME TO ME, WHEN THE MASTER REMOVES, IT DOES NOT WORK ON THE ROAD WHEN I PLAYED ON THE ROAD I DID NOT UNDERSTAND I HAVE LIKED THAT I HAVE ALMOST HAVE I ALMOUGH I ALMOUGHT I HAVE ALMOUGH I ALMOUGH I ALMOUGH I HAVE ALMOUGH I ALMOUGH I ALMOUGHT I HAVE ALMOUGH I HAVE ALMOST LIKE I HAVE ALMOUGH I ALMOST LIKE I ALMOST LIKE THAT I HAVE I LIKE THAT I WOULD I LIKE THAT I WOULD I LIKE THAT THE NEW PARK PROBLEM IS WRITTING WHEN THE MASTER IS REMAINING WITH THE MASTER WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE ROAD.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 5
ispinoze
[QUOTE = Faruk] they have to look at the connections again, maybe there is a lack of connection in the connections, it may not sit well or may be dusty.
Of course, the master to master also made a difference, but most people had similar shortcomings, when I had kangoo, they inserted the door completely for the door handle, they delivered the door because we did it later, but this time the glass was not working, they forgot to connect, they went again and opened the door again: D
I have checked the service for whatever I have been since then and I check the related things, you will pay attention after that ...
[/ QUOTE]

Walla you're telling the truth: (but they'd fix the broken bumper, the guys broke the parking sensor.
finch 2010-09-05 01:53:53
08.05.2020 14:53 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = boynerx] MY VEHICLE IS NEW, BUT THE SAME PARK PROBLEM IS WRITTING WHEN I WILL REMOVE WITH THE MASTER WHEN I PLAYED BY THE MASTER, I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE THAT I HAVE ALWAYS THAT I HAVE THAT I HAVE A CD, I HAVE THAT I HAVE ALWAYS THAT I HAVE THAT I HAVE A CD, I HAVE THAT I HAVE A CD, I HAVE THAT I HAVE I HAVE A CD, I HAVE I ALSO HAVE A CD, I HAVE I HAVE A CD, I HAVE I ALMOUGH I ALSO HAVE I HAVE A CD, I HAVE A CD, I HAVE I ALMOUGH I HAVE A CD, I HAVE A CD, I HAVE I ALMOUGH THERE ARE I ALMOST THAT I HAVE A CD, I HAVE I HAVE A CD, I HAVE A CD, I HAVE A CD. / quote]
probably 307 of the vehicle? their 5s cd player is a gentle tool. they break down when they're not there ... friends of 307 will give information
08.05.2020 14:53 # 7
only_younus
I have a problem with the parking sensor.When it was working smoothly at first, I touched my father's car while coming back. Then he started working according to his head. no service. I can't trust the masters in the industry too much.
if you have a knowledge ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 8
ispinoze
friends sensor problem solved. I took it back to Autoking. They directed them to their places in Şaşmaz. The boy there was very interested. If not, they said we would install a new one. However, there was a malfunction in the sensor and they had the sensor repaired elsewhere.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 9
Umut06
[QUOTE = finch] friends sensor problem fixed. I took it back to Autoking. They directed them to their places in Şaşmaz. The boy there was very interested. If not, they said we would install a new one. However, there was a malfunction in the sensor and they had the sensor repaired elsewhere. [/ QUOTE]

Can I find out if you know where my teacher repairs the parking sensor?
I have a problem with the sensor too ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”