Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Parking Sensor Assembly Help.? Current ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:25 # 1
yigit_dark
Hello everybody;

I'm searching for a parking sensor. I think it is a must in a vehicle. I have problems with the windows of my car from the film mirrors, especially at night. In your opinion, it is better wherever it is mounted. I see it in the bumper belt, it is black and assembled. Would it be healthier if it is made down to the rear bumper. If you say the bumper, if my car is gray in the picture certain color will there be a lot of color grin? Do you also have a parking sensor suggestion that does not speak Turkish but gives only a meter and acoustic warning? Thanks.

yigit_dark 2017-07-13 17:07:32
08.05.2020 20:25 # 2
uzunca961
Dude my generation is not a good problem. If you want extra, it would be better to buy and install the camera.
Some sensors can also be painted. You can paint on the bumper even if you burn it on the bumper
08.05.2020 20:25 # 3
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = lengthy961] Dude my generation is fine. If you want extra, it would be better to buy and install the camera.
Some sensors can also be painted. If you burn it in the bumper, you can paint it in the bumper color [/ QUOTE]
Then it makes sense to buy a black sensor and have it installed. As you said, it is logical with a camera, but I am thinking of buying a suitable way.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 4
uzunca961
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = Uzunca961] Dude my generation is not a good problem. If you want extra, it would be better to buy and install the camera.
Some sensors can also be painted. If you burn it in the bumper, you can paint it in the bumper color [/ QUOTE]
Then it makes sense to buy a black sensor and have it installed. As you said, it is logical with a camera, but I am thinking of buying a suitable way.
[/ QUOTE]

When you say proper way, for example. In our market, only the camera is around 200, including those with cameras. Those with beep sensor additions are around 250. I bought these two products on aliexpress

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/5-ınch-car-monitor-tft-lcd-screen-hd-digital-color-car-rear-view-monitor-support-vcd/32670031446.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/car-rear-view-reverse-radar-detectors-backup-camera-with-2-parking-sensors-night-vision-waterproof/32707300340.html

If it turns out as I expected, both the sensor, camera and screen will cost 110tl
08.05.2020 20:25 # 5
OguzhanKucuk61
The belt makes sense because it is the extreme point of the vehicle. I got it too. It is true that my glasses are filmed and there are problems at night Just relying on the sensor is a bit of a risk. You can think on the camera. But it would be more elegant if you attach it to the license plate, not the bumper belt.
There are special cameras for our vehicles on Aliexpress.
Cameras are sold mounted on the cover of the License Plate Lighting. No cutting and punching.

This is the product link
http://s.aliexpress.com/fm2yyezf
08.05.2020 20:25 # 6
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Uzunca961] [QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = Uzunca961] Dude my generation is not a good problem. If you want extra, it would be better to buy and install the camera.
[/ QUOTE]

When you say proper way, for example. In our market, only the camera is around 200, including those with cameras. Those with beep sensor additions are around 250. I bought these two products on aliexpress

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/5-ınch-car-monitor-tft-lcd-screen-hd-digital-color-car-rear-view-monitor-support-vcd/32670031446.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/car-rear-view-reverse-radar-detectors-backup-camera-with-2-parking-sensors-night-vision-waterproof/32707300340.html

If it turns out as I expected, both the sensor, camera and screen will cost 110tl [/ QUOTE]
Thanks for the links. I don't think about camera for now. I shop on Aliexpresst, prices are affordable, yes, but I don't want to wait. Before the feast, I say I will buy it for 50-60 liras. Parking sensor only.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 7
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] The belt makes sense because it is the extreme point of the vehicle. I got it too. It is true that my glasses are filmed and there are problems at night Just relying on the sensor is a bit of a risk. You can think on the camera. But it would be more elegant if you attach it to the license plate, not the bumper belt.
Cameras are sold mounted on the cover of the License Plate Lighting. No cutting and punching.

This is the product link
http://s.aliexpress.com/fm2yyEZf [/ QUOTE]
It was a very useful product. I did not think of a camera, but I say that I only have a parking sensor. I may consider this product in the future. They designed the license plate lamp very well.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 8
uzunca961
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] The belt makes sense because it is the extreme point of the vehicle. I got it too. It is true that my glasses are filmed and there are problems at night Just relying on the sensor is a bit of a risk. You can think on the camera. But it would be more elegant if you attach it to the license plate, not the bumper belt.

This is the product link
http://s.aliexpress.com/fm2yyEZf [/ QUOTE]
It was a very useful product. I did not think of a camera, but I say that I only have a parking sensor. I may consider this product in the future. They designed the license plate lamp very well.
[/ QUOTE]

There is also nt to 30tl. get out of there then don't bother with other things
08.05.2020 20:25 # 9
Karacocuk24
I think it would be better to wear it under the buccane, since it is the most extreme part of the generation, the sensors may be damaged in small touches etc.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 10
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] I think it would be better to put it under the bird, the sensor is damaged in small touches etc. as the generation is the most extreme [/ QUOTE]
I think so too. Is it somewhat upstairs? I talked to the electrician, he will hang on the belt, he said. I do not know if it is easy for you to wear it.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 11
Karacocuk24
Electrician friend peeling as he came to work
08.05.2020 20:25 # 12
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] Peeled electrician friend as he came to work [/ QUOTE]
The same thing started when I said that I wouldn't stay high in the same way. :)
08.05.2020 20:25 # 13
OguzhanKucuk61
The sensors, which do not see the obstacle just parallel to the place where they are mounted, can only see the up and down angles. It varies depending on the quality of the sensor you will use. Not because the generation is easy. The electrician said that it was the place to be. Take a look at the vehicles on the bumper from the original, because it's the most prominent point there. I think it should be so logically. Good luck with
08.05.2020 20:25 # 14
onlycihan
I wanted to put the picture of my vehicle as an example. It is plugged in and I am very pleased alone, the black sensor is suitable for your vehicle as your rear bumper does not have that much distance under the slightly different belt.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 15
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Only the sensors that do not see the obstacle parallel to the place where it is mounted, can see a little more or less angles. It varies depending on the quality of the sensor you will use. Not because the generation is easy. The electrician said that it was the place to be. Take a look at the vehicles on the bumper from the original, because it's the most prominent point there. I think it should be so logically. Make it easy [/ QUOTE]
Thanks for your answer. I'll take the black sensor and put it on the belt.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 16
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = onlycihan] I wanted to put the picture of my vehicle as an example. It is plugged in and I am very pleased that only the black sensor is suitable for your vehicle as your rear bumper doesn't have that much distance under the slightly different generation.
[/ QUOTE]
Since the model has a difference, the difference in the vehicle is probably from there. I'll take the black sensor and put it on the belt. In terms of appearance, in fact, sensors that look more beautiful in the generation are not visible.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 17
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Only in parallel with the place where it is installed, the sensors that do not see the obstacle can see a little more or less angles. It varies depending on the quality of the sensor you will use. Not because the generation is easy. The electrician said that it was the place to be. Take a look at the vehicles on the bumper from the original, because it's the most prominent point there. I think it should be so logically. Make it easy [/ QUOTE]
Thanks for your answer. I'll take the black sensor and put it on the belt.
[/ QUOTE]

You're welcome. I don't want to mislead. My knowledge is in this direction. Think well and make the decision. Examine it, choose what lies on your head.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 18
yigit_dark
I installed the parking sensor myself, and from a bit of incompetence, I drilled 5 holes in 4 sensors. Confused I had to leave the center empty. Sensors 2 left 2 right left middle open never good. Now I think how I can close that hole. I said I would find 1 sensor and turn it off. I asked the electricians. I couldnt find it. I would be glad if there is one that will not work, as soon as it works. The sensor eye will be BLACK. I'm waiting for your help.

The situation is this.
yigit_dark 2017-07-13 17:10:05
08.05.2020 20:25 # 19
sonerkyl
I think no such thing is messing with the sensor, find a nice sticker.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 20
outlaw
I had it if I didn't throw off those sensors
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”