Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Parking Sensor Always Active! = Solved!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:31 # 1
ByHack
Thanks guys, thank you in advance.
& nbsp;
I wrote a message about the problem yesterday, but the messages were deleted due to technical difficulties
whatever it is; My problem is that 3-4 days ago the parking sensor started to work continuously. In other words, the sensor, which should normally be active after a short "dismissal" after reversing, is in front and out, while it is idle, it is annoying :) Moreover, the reversing lamp and the right park do not light.
Why is this problem caused by friends, I am looking forward to your suggestions on how to solve it. As we know about weekdays, we find the road to the house difficult in the evening, let's evaluate the ready Sunday
ByHack 2012-01-15 17:47:54
08.05.2020 16:31 # 2
yavuz25
First of all, you can tell where the electricity that went to the parking sensor was taken from. Secondly, the lamps burst or were they intact.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 3
Mehach
[QUOTE = ByHack] Friends cum sa sa Thank you in advance for those interested in the subject.
& nbsp;
I wrote to the forum yesterday about the problem, but the messages were deleted due to technical difficulties
whatever it is; My problem is that 3-4 days ago the parking sensor started to work continuously. In other words, the sensor, which should normally be active after a short "dismissal" after reversing, is in front and out, while it is idle, it is annoying :) Moreover, the reversing lamp and the right park do not light.
Guys, why is this problem caused? I am looking forward to suggesting how to solve it. As we know about weekdays, we find the road to the house difficult in the evening, let's evaluate the ready Sunday
[/ QUOTE]

I have the same problem, I had just installed the sensor, beeping constantly due to the sweat of the felt in the trunk. He said, let's unplug it until it is dry, said the master and said there is nothing to do, but if you find there is a solution, let me know the solution. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:31 # 4
ByHack
Friends, I couldn't examine the condition of the lamps and plumbing. I will throw a hand tomorrow for the disassembly and assembly works. Only my parking sensor is original, its sensor is not retrofitted. I don't know if it makes any difference but :)
08.05.2020 16:31 # 5
yavuz25
important to find the link brother, check the lights in here is it okay? & nbsp; "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:31 # 6
yavuz25
[QUOTE = Mehach] [QUOTE = ByHack] Friends cum sa sa Thank you in advance for those interested.
& nbsp;
I wrote to the forum yesterday about the problem, but the messages were deleted due to technical difficulties
Guys, why is this problem caused? I am looking forward to suggesting how to solve it. As we know about weekdays, we find the road to the house difficult in the evening, let's evaluate the ready Sunday
[/ QUOTE]

I have the same problem, I had just installed the sensor, beeping constantly due to the sweat of the felt in the trunk. He said, let's unplug it until it is dry, said the master and said there is nothing to do, but if you find there is a solution, let me know the solution.
[/ QUOTE]
I told you what to do. Let me tell you again. Master defended you. No bullshit like that. Even one sensor won't work in the winter. Absolutely not. src = "http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/smileys/smiley2.gif" border = "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" />
08.05.2020 16:31 # 7
Mehach
[QUOTE = yavuz25]
I told you what to do. Let me tell you again. Master has defended you. There is no nonsense. Even one sensor in the winter does not work. img src = "http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/smileys/smiley2.gif" border = "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" />
[/ QUOTE]
I'm easy I do not crush myself easily. Last time I went with a colleague next to me, find a boy, negotiate, he spoke less than me, asked a question "LOL" my bargain I did it myself.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 8
yavuz25
[QUOTE = Mehach] [QUOTE = yavuz25]
I told you what you have to do. Let me tell you again. Master defended you. No bullshit like that. Even one sensor won't work in winter. Absolutely. and don't crush yourself. "Wink"
[/ QUOTE]
I do not easily crush myself, nor can anyone apply the same thing to the masters when they enter the industrial borders. Last time I went with a colleague next to me, find a boy, negotiate, he spoke less than me, asked a question "LOL" my bargain I did it myself.
[/ QUOTE] You will find the man
then. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:31 # 9
ByHack
Friends park and reversing lights burst. After replacing the problem was resolved. The issue for 2 TL is okay :) The working principle of this system I do not understand alone. If we normally assume that the sensor receives electricity from the reversing lamp, it is in my mind what it is like to be constantly active when the lamp breaks out. "Hug"
08.05.2020 16:31 # 10
yavuz25
[QUOTE = yavuz25] it is important to find the connection point, brother. Check the lamps, is it not broken? & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
I don't like to say I said. Get well, my brother.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 11
ByHack
Thank you yavuz brother :) When you said it, I looked directly there without looking elsewhere, otherwise I would start from the discovery "Big we are already losing the search for the solution of most problems in complicated things, thank you again :)
but I also pressed the thank button button for your message
08.05.2020 16:31 # 12
yavuz25
[QUOTE = ByHack] thank you yavuz brother :) I looked directly there without looking elsewhere when you said it, otherwise I would start with the disconnection "Big we are already losing the solution of most problems from searching complicated things, thank you again :)
but I also pressed the thank button button for your message "Thumbs [/ QUOTE]
brother, thank you. Thank you button is not important. Thank you brother. We do not help by waiting. "Smile" Much more valuable than you say. "Wink" Get back again. yavuz25 2012-01-15 22:19:31
08.05.2020 16:31 # 13
Yavuz23
Hello friends, I have a golf6 1.6Tdi while the car is running or driving, the rear gear light is on and the parking sensor is activated when someone lights up behind me. .
08.05.2020 16:31 # 14
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Yavuz23] Hello friends, I have a golf6 1.6TDI, while the car is running or driving, the rear gear light is on and the parking sensor comes on when someone lights up behind me. thank you who knows .. [/ QUOTE]

is exactly what the client is concerned. Reversing sensor enables this system to be activated. If you want, I would like to see the error codes first. It was a little strange to see a golfer on the peugeot page. You can find more detailed information on my teacher. but still welcome to us. We would like to see you in a peugeot with you & nbsp; "Wink"
sonerkyl < editDate> 2020-02-05 11:31:19
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”