Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Parking sensor?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:01 # 1
muratgulen07
I am thinking of buying a parking sensor or I found an ad like this;

It looks like a nice thing with a camera or something.

Is there a brand that you can recommend?

08.05.2020 16:01 # 2
muratgulen07
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-aksesuar-tuning-otomobil-arazi-araci-arka-4-on-on-2-arka-led-gostergeli-park-sensoru-e8-6-53286816/ detail/?

There is a product like this, there are 6 sensors on the front and back, which I liked.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 3
metin
the second ad is better, you see the nose of the car, but it seemed a little strange to have two in the back Confused
08.05.2020 16:01 # 4
___KxL___
There are not two in the back, but the ones that write the correct title to the head prevent the sensor. But it is still a bit expensive. It is best to have a camera and a rear sensor. I think there is no need for the sensor in the future. Only the rear sensors can easily find 45-50 TL from all here.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 5
Guests
I am thinking of buying from the camera one ... I recommend it to Murat. Göz Kırpma
Whatever you see live alive ...

Or you can do something like this. You buy a double at a reasonable price.
Blanged Screen, Bidet Camera Get Connected When You Shift In Reverse, You Automatically See Back Thumbs Up

the albaydemirc 2011-08-19 11:59:49
08.05.2020 16:01 # 6
muratgulen07
[QUOTE = text] second ad is better, you will see the nose of the car, but it seems a little strange to have two in the back Confused [/ QUOTE]

as far as I understand, the back is 4; there should be 2 at the front ...
08.05.2020 16:01 # 7
muratgulen07
[QUOTE = ___ KxL___] There aren't two on the back, but the backs on the header prevent the sensor. But it is still a little expensive. It is best to have a camera and a rear sensor. I think there is no need for the sensor in the future. Only the rear sensors can be easily found for 45-50 TL. All of them here.

There is no need to buy it separately, both the rear view camera and the sensor screen give a distance warning, it looks like a nice thing, but it seems a little expensive ...
08.05.2020 16:01 # 8
muratgulen07
[QUOTE = AlbaYDemircaN] I am considering buying from the camera one ... I recommend it Murat. Göz Kırpma
Whatever you see live alive ...

Or you can do something like this. You buy a double at a reasonable price.
Blanged Screen, Bidet Camera Get Connected When You Shift In Reverse, You Automatically See Back Thumbs Up

[/ QUOTE]

Well, my colonel is the one that lies in my heart, but the costs are bad, the house has no stone ew grab it was transportation, this was migrated, I migrated: D on top of it, I paid for a car :) but I will take it in my mind for 1-2 months ..
the albaydemirc 2011-09-12 08:40:15
08.05.2020 16:01 # 9
DRIVER34
Something very dangerous sometimes you wait for it to sound while docking the car on the ramp, without installing it back, but it warns you with a crunch ... Sırıtma
08.05.2020 16:01 # 10
muratgulen07
Embarrassed [QUOTE = DRIVER34] Something very dangerous sometimes you wait for it to sound while docking the car on the ramp without putting it back, but it warns you with a crunch ... Sırıtma [/ QUOTE]

You're right :)

I had a similar incident, I can't figure out how many months ago, how much distance is left in this car :) küüüüüt said, the bidet had an alarm in the car, it started blasting :) :) he stood up with the whole neighborhood in the silence of the night: D fortunately there was nothing in both vehicles EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”