Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

parking sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:37 # 1
osterreich
Hello friends, I think there is a problem with the parking sensor of my vehicle. When I shift into reverse, sometimes the back is empty & nbsp; as if there was something bipp liyip duruyo was in the parking lot and the unit crashed, I looked at the sensors as if there was nothing, I cleaned the sensors in the back, kept the water but & nbsp; Araira continues to do a & nbsp; screen & nbsp; Sometimes I have a knowledge or experience that I couldn't solve the occasional occasion to take it to my service, if the parking sensor is faulty, if it does, thank you in advance.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 2
hsnsnl

If I think the brand ney park sensor is not original .. 1 or 2 sensors may be damaged.

08.05.2020 17:37 # 3
vbmaster
I agree, the sensors (usually around the corner) are broken. The reason for this is in the parking lot ... when someone gets stuck, the headlight device is broken and the children playing ball in front of the neighborhood. that if they broke, we should not be angry with children for the good of the world. They destroyed my car and I got involved in the game as a penalty :)
08.05.2020 17:37 # 4
SDYMZ
My teacher has a simple operation, a defective sensor and a 10 minute job. If the warranty continues, take it to the service. this fault occurs on all parking sensors
08.05.2020 17:37 # 5
rolandgarros
the sensor may be faulty or dirty, and if it is a mulberry or something, it may be more than that. Big smile
08.05.2020 17:37 # 6
osterreich
I just bought the car, there is no chance that the sensors are not original, I checked all of them with my finger while the vehicle was in reverse, I worked and cleaned, and every sensor was beautifully wiped and wiped,
08.05.2020 17:37 # 7
rolandgarros
[QUOTE = osterreich] I just bought the car, there is no chance that the sensors are not original, I checked all of them with my finger while the vehicle was in reverse, I tried to clean it, and then I cleaned each sensor with glassy cloth and cloth but want to be gentle [/ QUOTE]

interesting really "Embarrassed"
08.05.2020 17:37 # 8
osterreich
Peugeot is using very cheap materials especially in the models it has recently released. I think the 2010 model 5008 42bin will be shedding more and my heart is now with a gun particle filter.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 9
sulocan_5
hi.I have a peugeot 206 XT vehicle.I want to have the parking sensor installed. Should I get the painted part at the bottom of the car or the black part under the trunk? Because I will choose the color accordingly.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 10
Aziz
pug's mistakes were instantaneous, there was something like coughing and sneezing in human, there is no bi :) I had a problem of low idle in time, now turned to idle speed :) like speed stabilizer, it goes on its own without even falling at 2 thousand revolutions. div>

you say sulocan_5 make the new sensor to the bumper just below the bumper belt :)
08.05.2020 17:37 # 11
rolandgarros
[QUOTE = Aziz] pug's mistakes were instantaneous, there was something like coughing and sneezing in human, there is no bi :) there was a problem of low idle in time, now he returned to idle height :) like speed stabilizer, he goes on his own without even falling at 2 thousand revolutions. it turns out meret: D

you sulocan_5 just put the new sensor to the bumper just below the bumper belt :)
[/ QUOTE] < br>
no idle height o cruise control "LOL" "LOL" "LOL"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”