Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Parking light recommendation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:06 # 1
Guests

Are there any parking lights that you would suggest to friends? I would appreciate if the link is from Hepsiburada.com I have a discount of 25 TL thanks ...
08.05.2020 16:06 # 2
deniz_206
I recommend mtec brand 4 led white.
08.05.2020 16:06 # 3
Guests
I put it, I bought white 4 leds 10 liras Göz Kırpma just fine
08.05.2020 16:06 # 4
miharbi
Hello,
My name is Ibrahim Istanbul, I am 29 years old and work in the medical sector. I just registered in the form. I wanted to introduce myself to friends first. I have a 2004 206.
Let me tell you about the parking lamps. The trouble I had just about a month ago. The 4 leds are attractive at first. I liked it very much when I first saw it, and even there were blue ones. anyway i will not stretch it. I attach the picture. these parking lamps are t10 and awesome. There is a total of 34 LEDs on it. I use white too. When I burn the parks and mists, there is a great view. I'm going to shoot and put them in tonight. I give them to 18TL. I do not know whether sold in turkey. I will help interested friends who have not seen. it also does not give any fault code. I want to specify this as an annotation. if your model is old, the quad leds will cut out shortly. it can also damage the electrical installation. it happened to me. Is it logical to give 10 lira and get quad led? most of the time I don't even burn my differences ...
I couldn't find adding pictures. I am very sad...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”