Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Parking

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:44 # 1
samet206
If there are people who know or do, I am waiting for your ideas. There is a parking lot for 4 cars in front of my apartment, this is not the road, I am in front of our apartment and I do not want to cross the road anymore, I want to find a solution for my apartment but I am skeptical about whether that area belongs to our apartment. and what if I have a complaint about it? I am normally not a discreet person who wants to park where he wants, but recently it has become very annoying. I love my car. I do not want to deal with people. I am wondering if this type of road will work for me. There is no place for parking in this process. Is there a situation like this, or I am waiting for your opinions about the subject.
samet206 2014-08-15 02:00:19
08.05.2020 18:44 # 2
madblueblacksea
I think the place you are talking about is the part of the garden, not the sidewalk. Parking is paid on the sidewalks, but it is not granted the right to use, such as private property, unless there is a situation like occupation permit.

PARKING REGULATION

Parking Lots Cannot Be Used Outside

Article 8- Parking permits cannot be allocated to other purposes in violation of the provisions of the plan and regulations after obtaining a building permit.

Municipalities are authorized and responsible for preventing any violations that prevent the use of building parking lots. Otherwise, the relevant provisions of the Zoning Law are applied.

08.05.2020 18:44 # 3
samet206
[QUOTE = madblueblacksea] I guess the place you mentioned is the part of the garden, not the sidewalk. Parking is paid on the sidewalks, but it is not granted the right to use, such as private property, unless there is a situation like occupation permit.

PARKING REGULATION

Parking Lots Cannot Be Used Outside

Article 8- Parking permits cannot be allocated to other purposes in violation of the provisions of the plan and regulations after obtaining a building permit.

Municipalities are authorized and responsible for preventing any violations that prevent the use of building parking lots. Otherwise, the relevant provisions of the Zoning Law are applied.

[/ QUOTE]

Thanks, I have read in a few places, I would make this kind of writing, I wouldn't know it later.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 4
tongucuk
Ah, parking problem, you are still dealing with 4-5 vehicles, there are 9 service minibuses in the neighborhood and they leave a car like that, if there is none other than them, there are cars in the neighborhood. i talk about this
08.05.2020 18:44 # 5
Genc12
Sir, if your apartment is not in the municipality, if it is not related to the municipality, if it does not belong to the municipality.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 6
samet206
[QUOTE] I have wood, I talk for hours in our society.
[/ QUOTE]

I am not a self-aware person, but everybody wants to pull it, but it made me harassed. This nation now has 4 cars of a house or they are sitting on the side street. All of them can be seen as inconsistency in front of my house. If I cannot find a solution, I will sell the house or drive the car :)
08.05.2020 18:44 # 7
samet206
[QUOTE = Genc12] Teacher Now If Your Apartment Has Any Distressed Places In It, If It Doesn't Belong To The Municipality, If You Can Fix It With A Construction Machine If You Have The Possibility To Fix It With A Work Machine, This Is My Advice. [/ QUOTE]

There is no business, master, thanks for your valuable interpretation, the event is that the place I am talking about is suitable for leaving the car and not the road, the front of the apartment, but the road does not shine through the road, and the vehicles that are constantly in the park are in this area. If it is not a domain, I am wondering what kind of distress I will suffer. The rest is simple.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”