Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Paint Repair

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:14 # 1
t@lip
Hello friends,
Paint deformations have occurred on the front hood of my vehicle when it was in its previous owner in a circle of 1 cm in diameter at two points. I'm guessing it is bird droppings. There are cracks in the paint in the deformed area, it bothers me as I wash the car, I last polished it was filled into white. Since there is no paint in the car, I want to get it done using as little paint as possible. Has anyone overcome such a problem, what advice? If I go to Auto King, can it repair these areas so that it can only paint 1 cm in diameter? If yes, would the paint difference be very obvious? Thank you in advance for your sharing.
Note: The color of the vehicle, called Steel Gray, is similar to blue.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 2
Guests
After pulling the complete sandpaper to remove the paint in the cracked area, it will be watery, paste and topcoat, and then the paint will hit the paint.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 3
okan77

I have a 1 cm diameter hood on the side of the sprinkler on the side of the sprinkler & nbsp; bird droppings ... burned the paint with the help of the sun ... ; I did not handle the hood without paint ... I think they have finishes for gray vehicles.

08.05.2020 14:14 # 4
Guests
I advise you not to try to do it yourself by going to Ziebarta. I know Ziebartta has some work for these small places ... If you say I will do it myself:

1) Go to the authorized service and learn the paint code of your vehicle.
2) Provide 1 box of quality 3M paint from industry. (It will be the size of a cola box, its price is ~ 7TL)
3) You need 30-40 toothpicks, also fiber-bristle cloth (to avoid small scratches while removing excess paint)
4) Gently apply the paint to the tip of the toothpick. Then fill in the scratch, let it dry for 5 minutes.
5) Sonax etc. in 5 minutes after your hand. Remove the excess of paint that fills the scratch with the scratch-removing paste. Align with scratched hood.
6) Do not apply this process in scratches that are not deep or you can not feed the paint, it will look puffy and ugly. For fine scratches, sonax, Turtle wax`s scratch remover pastes are applied.
7) After the process is finished, polish your vehicle with a quality polish (Example: Turtle Wax Extreme Nano Liquid Polishing). (This polish will absorb other capillary scratches if you feed it well)
8) You can polish your car with Turtle Wax Ice a few hours (3 hours) after the polish dries. This chemical does not fill scratches etc. but you can see yourself as "in the mirror" on the body of your vehicle.
9) Keep the paint you bought as you will need it again in the future.
Note: Reviews Alıntıdır Reviews
08.05.2020 14:14 # 5
t@lip
Thanks guys, I guess it needs to be thrown at a larger diameter than the stain, then continue with these stains, & nbsp; the birds are pretty big "Grin"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”