Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

paint protection ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:27 # 1
fTh206
Arkdşlar will give my cake to the polish at the weekend, and the person who made it to 90 TL will do the paint preservation. .
08.05.2020 15:27 # 2
fTh206
articles are missing, sorry, I have a virus on the pc, correct it and rewrite it ...
I will give my car to the cake polish, the person who paid 90 TL on the weekend will do it in paint protection.
08.05.2020 15:27 # 3
oguzhan29
If you do, make me, my brother, you give the cake polish, the car uses the polish from the paint of the car. So, the protection of the paint decreases. Here is the paint protection, it is protected against some more external factors.
08.05.2020 15:27 # 4
Guests
First, the cake is polished, and then after finishing the cake, polish is applied by breaking. What are you meant without protecting paint? What will the polish use exrta in the end? It is very cheap for 90 TL cake polish.
08.05.2020 15:27 # 5
ose
Why do you use a cake, and there is a fading burn? Do you have autoking with your relatives?
08.05.2020 15:27 # 6
Haksen016
I don't need paint protection after polishing paste.
08.05.2020 15:27 # 7
Guests
My brother cut it and cut it, I traveled for a week with my father's car in the summer with my bird's dirt, I did not wash it, I said that you know it from me. the washer got sick, it works very hard in summer, it protects it from bird droppings and sunburn
08.05.2020 15:27 # 8
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = kankam_743] Why do you use a cake once, there is a fading burn on the paint? Do you have autoking with your relatives? [/ QUOTE] Sırıtma the cake is not only used in fading or burns, it covers small scratches, the paint is all visible when you look carefully, there are capillaries, the cake is to close them and let the vehicle become matte, then the polish is thrown in order to shine the polish, if it is less, gives the matting back to the gloss as more brightness = bright and more The paint gains a clean appearance, while the paint protection covers all these and additionally requires an additional operation. It has a special lotion on it, and you can't take your eyes while looking at the polisher more than the polish can not polish. paint protection is not in vain, and I say you get all the money you give without thinking about it.
08.05.2020 15:27 # 9
oguzhan29
definitely the brothers do all of them, if you make simple cake polish, your vehicle will get dull, but with paint protection and varnish, it gives a shine to its old look, you look scared at night because it is a bit of a car.
08.05.2020 15:27 # 10
ose
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = kankam_743] Why is there a fading burn in the paint that will use the cake? Do you have autoking with your relatives? [/ QUOTE] Sırıtma the cake is not only used in fading or burns, it covers small scratches, the paint is all visible when you look carefully, there are capillaries. The paint gains a clean appearance, while the paint protection covers all these and additionally requires an additional operation. It has a special lotion on it, and you can't take your eyes while looking at the polisher more than the polish can not polish. paint protection is not in vain and I say you get all the money you give without thinking about a job [/ QUOTE]
If you add this, you will get a cake of cake paint. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:27 # 11
Guests
but it would be better if you had it done by a competent experienced person
08.05.2020 15:27 # 12
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = kankam_743] [QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = kankam_743] Why is there a fading burn in the paint that will be used once? Do you have autoking with your relatives? [/ QUOTE] Sırıtma the cake is not only used in fading or burns, it covers small scratches, the paint is all visible when you look carefully, there are capillaries. The paint gains a clean appearance, while the paint protection covers all these and additionally requires an additional operation. It has a special lotion on it, and you can't take your eyes while looking at the polisher more than the polish can not polish. paint protection is not in vain and I say you get all the money you give without thinking about a job [/ QUOTE]
If you add this, you will get a cake of cake paint. Göz Kırpma
[/ QUOTE] let's take it somewhere and give it somewhere Göz Kırpma There will be little improvement. Of course, you do not cut the cake anyway. I don't mind that. You do it once a year. No problem. Some of them make it in two years.
08.05.2020 15:27 # 13
ose
I say only for the cake. The benefits of polish and protection are already indisputable
08.05.2020 15:27 # 14
Guests
Have this done in a convenient place. The price seems a little cheap.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”