Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

PAINT CODE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:41 # 1
BLACK LION
I will order spoilers from the internet. It will be painted in the color of my vehicle. It is necessary to give paint code. The problem is that the label inside the driver's door says EXLD ** and I don't know what it is, but it says under 4046. Now EXLD is normally Obsidien Black code. But my vehicle looks factory-made Lava black. So the code for this color is Etna Black XPPO. Now I am sure that obsidian is not black because my previous vehicle was obsidian black and the tone difference between now and lava black is obviously darker black now. It was redder black in the previous sun. Consequently, according to which one should I paint the spoiler's color so that there is no tone difference?
08.05.2020 18:41 # 2
Serkan
Give the last 8 digits of the chassis number. Let me see the service shit. What does it say there?
08.05.2020 18:41 # 3
BLACK LION
I looked at the servicebox and that's the problem. EXL Obsidian Black appears there. But if I set the language option to Turkish, it says Lav Black.
08.05.2020 18:41 # 4
scorpion_enis
I swear that the job is going to be a lot of trouble in my vehicle as baybylone dye code but in industry i did not understand the devil red diyo. The painted color does not matter. I guess the tone difference was related to varnish adjustment. Best of all, take it to a good master in the industry, the color of the vehicle is painted by saying that this paint code should be accordingly. or request paint code. it is the cleanest
08.05.2020 18:41 # 5
BLACK LION
There is a seller named semtuning_mustafa I ordered spoilers from him yesterday. I gave the code of the paint, the code of obsidian black from the chassis no. But I do not know how it paints, can it hold the tone. I said, let's not pay for the paint here. These were painted and sent.
08.05.2020 18:41 # 6
aslanaft
Mrb brother, I'm looking at a spoiler, how do you get something?
08.05.2020 18:41 # 7
aslanaft
I think I will buy it because they say devil wing is white 206
08.05.2020 18:41 # 8
BLACK LION
hello aslanaft i am getting from the normal straight one so it is not exaggerated. I looked at the devil wing you said from the net that very rough or according to the volume of the car. Also, they turn it in traffic, I think it's more elegant. I think the spoiler should provide integrity by car and shouldn't look like a safety .
08.05.2020 18:41 # 9
BLACK LION
I will also wear it for aerodynamics rather than images. In other words, to get on the road better while going fast, not to take off. That's why I recommend models that will not get air under it when choosing spoilers. There should not be much space between the ceiling and the spoiler in order to perform its duty.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”