Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

paint care bird droppings

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:39 # 1
PARADOSK3327
Hello, the color of the car I bought was black bird polish after the bird droppings stain. How can I fix this? Is there any material suggestion?
08.05.2020 20:39 # 2
sonerkyl
Those stains are probably lacquered by lacquer, and if more cake is made, it may damage the paint. Unfortunately, there is not much to do, maybe it can be removed with water sandpaper, but it is necessary to consult a professional place.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 3
PARADOSK3327
let me investigate
08.05.2020 20:39 # 4
x571
[QUOTE = PARADOSK3327] hello car color black cake polish after bird polish stain remained how can I fix this? Is there any material suggestion? [/ QUOTE]

How was that bird droppings? how was the cake made? is it with a tool? How high is the abrasiveness? If it was done by hand, find a place that is good in these works. Then I recommend you to apply wax. turtlewax red box is good, you can enjoy fk1000p from abroad it is better. liquid polishes finish quickly See semi-solid varnishes.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 5
Orcun.Dmr
Hodja do not take any action, spots go away in a period of 1 month.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 6
Furkan979
We also have bird droppings in the hood, the paint will not be melted directly with the cake, but bird droppings are acidic. It's happening year, the stain is still gone
08.05.2020 20:39 # 7
Alicilik
The acidity of bird droppings is very high. Because of this, there is a lot of damage to the paint. Damage to the paint should be cleaned as soon as possible, when the dirt is affected by the sun and remains on the paint.

If the bird droppings did not burn the varnish to a high degree, the upper layer of the varnish can be corrected with sandpaper, but for this you need to have a computerized measurement (I don't know where tr will do) or you need to sand and try.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”