Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Pad and Disc selection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:36 # 1
avcifurkan
Hello friends;

I will change my car's 4 discs and pads. There is a total of 180 TL difference between the original Peugeot Disk and the linings and TRW. & Nbsp;
- Is the difference worth using the original? are you satisfied?

Thanks in advance for the answers.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 2
albayman
When I look at the brakes of my car from servicebox.com, 2 brands come out originally
1 bosch,
2 trw "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:36 # 3
koliva
[QUOTE = colonel] When I look at the brakes of my vehicle from servicebox.com, 2 brands originally come out
1 bosch,
2 trw
[/ QUOTE]

The same company produces and There are differences between the product it sells and the products it originally produced for a company. In other words, if the TRW brand pad comes out from the market when you buy an original Peugeot box pad, the TRW brand pad that you will get from the market in the TRW box is not the same with the TRW brand pad that comes out of the Peugeot box and it cannot be called original from the market.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 4
albayman
[QUOTE = koliva]
There are differences in the products that the same company produces and sells in the box and the products that it originally produced in a company. In other words, if the TRW brand pad comes out from the market when you buy an original Peugeot box pad, the TRW brand pad that you get from the market in the TRW box is not the same and the pad you bought from the market cannot be called original.
[/ QUOTE]
did not know this detail. good I learned. I look at it from the following point:
& nbsp;
If the original TRW brand of 1000 TL is 880 TL, I will go back to the original.
but the original TRW brand of 400 TL If it is 220 and my economy does not allow the original & nbsp; then I think trw. They say the TRW brand is good.
& nbsp;
if my economic situation is good, since the original is
trw can be preferred I think
08.05.2020 16:36 # 5
___KxL___
Originally they use bosh as a whole.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 6
werty
I changed the disc pad about 750 km ago. It was not the first day it was installed. Then it got better after getting used to it. But nowadays, I feel a weakness again. I wonder if it may be due to weather.
Balata brand bosch.diskler I do not remember what brand.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 7
sahin-peugeot
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = colonel] When I look at the brakes of my car from servicebox.com, 2 brands come out originally
1 bosch,
2 trw
[/ QUOTE]

There are differences in the products produced by the same company and sold in the box and in the products originally produced by a company. In other words, if you buy TRW branded pads when you buy a original Peugeot boxed pad, TRW branded pads that you get from TRW box in the market are not the same and TRW brand pads that come out of the Peugeot box are not the same and cannot be called original from the market. >
& nbsp;
+1000
"Thumbs
& nbsp;
Original piece means the original reference piece in the original box.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 8
feline
Do I need to get the original? & nbsp; I am using the original now, but when I change it, there is a lining that I got from Murat, it does not make any sound.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 9
Cmoss06
In the linings, bosh does not really look good for the original. I say absolutely original for the disc.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 10
cinecommentator
no thinking ... there is no part that is original ... be sure..what is the part underlying the economy is the original ...
08.05.2020 16:36 # 11
avcifurkan
Thank you all for the ideas, I bought a set of discs and pads from TRW.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 12
Cmoss06
I wish you good luck using it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”