Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

P0700 Transmission Control System (MIL Request)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:56 # 1
Guests
My vehicle P0700 Transmission Control System (MIL Request) is giving this fault code. Does anyone know why this is the reason?
08.05.2020 15:56 # 2
Guests
DTC P0700 TRANSMISSION CONTROL SYSTEM FAILURE (my car is automatic)
08.05.2020 15:56 # 3
Guests
güncelll ... help ...
08.05.2020 15:56 # 4
Guests
I'm not sure, but I think it looks like a hydraulic block failure.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = OsmaNDogaN] I'm not sure but I guess it looks like a hydraulic block failure ... [/ QUOTE]

Do you have the opportunity to open a little more
08.05.2020 15:56 # 6
koliva

There is a central brain called BSI in the vehicle as you know it. However, BSI does not only control the work on the vehicle. BSI is in the master position and manages subunits, submodules. Think about it, there is a site with apartments and a manager. The manager becomes BSI. Each apartment is a different function. For example, air conditioner, such as transmission
As for your situation;
P0700 only indicates that there is an error in the transmission control module (TCM = transmission control module). TCM is just one of the apartments I mentioned above. Most code readers can detect the unit with the error, such as P0700, but cannot read the error code inside the unit.
If there is no problem with gear shifts in the vehicle, I can remove the negative pole of the battery, wait an hour and re-insert it. Observe if the error has been deleted.
Get well soon.
20.10.2021 18:43 # 7
mehmets424
The battery part of my 2010 model 3008 got wet and all the fault lights came on, after a while (as it dries) it came to itself, but the battery lamp and stop light did not go out. The alternator was looked at and said it was solid. There is a small module where the fuses on the battery are, I removed it, carefully removed the silicon on it, cleaned the card and covered it with a bally. Battery and stop went out, but p0561 and p0700 faults appeared, I took the bally off and covered it with a bag, now there is no fault light and code. This part can cause a malfunction light, I'm writing in case anything happens to him. Zero is now around 1300 TL. When you say battery control brain, it is sold with fuses, it can also be found in the outlet.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”