Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

P0141 - O2 Sensor Heater Circuit (bank1 sensor2)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:45 # 1
ayoz
AngryAngry Antiipould Fault error
Hello,
Save me from this trouble For God's sake, my problem is:
2004 model 110 ps 1.6 SW gasoline no tube was installed in my 206 vehicles, Antipould fault error and when I connect it to OBD, P0141 O2 sensor heater circuit error. I do not have electronics, service and industry.
Respectively,
oxygen sensors changed 2 sides
spark plugs changed
gas butterfly adaptation
installation checked
The brain has changed

When an error occurs, I connect to the OBD with telofan and delete it, it does not go without deleting. Sometimes it does not come for 1 day, didddd sesii on the way and Antipould Fault error is pouring boiling water on my brain. There is no problem in the vehicle's traction, my head is gone, but it increases fuel consumption. I am the seller of the vehicle, but I have a lot of money, I do not have the power to buy a new one, most importantly, it is not good to sell with this error.
If you have a doctor that you happen to recommend or would you please help. I live in Kocaeli / Karamürsel.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. It is really hard to find a good master you say unfortunately. Although most of the procedures are correct, it needs to be behind the work of the masters. I hope you got back the replacement parts because it may not be the problem. The cause of the Antipould fault error is related to the ignition system.

Looking at the 1-map sensor
2-catalatic convector looked
3-injectors looked
4-coil checked
5-I suggest you change where you bought the fuel (even take nitro + fuel from the shell 150 tl and use the vehicle cycle)
When I say 6-brain, if I don't have my brain, the motor ecu (my brain) changed.
7-petrol filter replacement (may not be available on some models)
08.05.2020 20:45 # 3
ayoz
Hello,
Thank you for your attention,
The catalyst is opened from the bottom and the brick is checked, it looks clean.
Engine ECU brain changed for experimental purposes
I removed the Map sensor and cleaned the tip with a cleaning spray.
Gasoline filter was changed.
I know it is understandable if it does not work in injectors, it falls from traction, as if shaking.
I checked with the exception of the Coil and Injectors.
I also suspect a throttle, I wonder if it will be new.
I did not understand nitro + fuel from Shelld, I wonder if I would call the pump nitro + fuel.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 4
sonerkyl
I request it, teacher, the reason for this problem is that the vehicle does not burn the fuel as plain, that is, because the air-fuel mixture is more or less than necessary, you will burn the fuel too much, the vehicle will not shake. These values can be checked with the original software. You will see when you go into the Shell gas station, my teacher is 3 or 4 cents more nitro + gasoline. sonerkyl 2018-02-05 13:30:14
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”