Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

P0105 Fault

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 207
15.04.2023 18:49 # 1
Turan92
Good forum guys,
I bought my first peugeot two months ago. Model 207 1.4 16V 90 hp 2006 model in 159k. When I bought it, there was a thermostat malfunction in the vehicle, it did not reach a certain level, anyway, the place I bought it changed and the problem disappeared. Then, two or three weeks later, it gave an emission failure. When I scanned the vehicle, it gave the code P0105, as far as I know, this code is the map sensor code. I bought it and changed it myself because it was an easy place. Of course, it didn't end at first, but then it burned again. I've been riding this way for 3 weeks. Sometimes it burns out, sometimes it burns. There is no problem in the way of my vehicle, etc. There is a slight idling from time to time, but the room does it from time to time, in cold weather in the mornings or in any other time, it is more unpleasant, you know, there is no misfire or anything in the traction, but it has a more muffled ride, it turns back to normal after a little bit of driving. I can tell by your voice or the way you go. I don't want to spend too much money. Do you think this is a big problem or what should I do? I wanted to consult you.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”