Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

P0087 fault code

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Bipper
15.03.2023 21:09 # 1
Oktayguser
Hello friends.
I'm asking for help from friends who have knowledge about solving the Bipper 1.4 HDi P0087 error code.
After the problem P0087 error code, there is a noticeable increase in fuel consumption. The vehicle with an average of 5.5 rises to 7.5 levels.
I haven't encountered the following possible problems with the vehicle, except for the fuel increase.
Black or white smoke.
Low traction
Not working
Not getting gas when moving or cruising.
Turbo failure (Connected to computer, pressure is at ideal levels according to vehicle condition.)
Fuel filter is new It has changed.
These problems do not exist.
I ask for help from friends who have knowledge on the subject.
17.03.2023 10:45 # 2
sonerkyl
There is a mas peugeot in İvedik, master abdurrahman, I say go and have it checked. It looks like a fuel pressure related issue.
22.03.2023 22:21 # 3
Oktayguser
Thank you for the answer.
As for the masters, it is very difficult to find a competent master now.
I went to several different masters. But unfortunately, the solutions put forward do not go beyond turning the ball. In the last place I entered, it did not go beyond a possible fuel pump failure. He cleared the error code and asked me to change the diesel filter and offered to get the error code again.
I changed the filter and the increase in fuel consumption continued for about a week. So the problem is not the filter. What happened was our 450 liras. After a few days of research on the internet again, I found an interesting information in a video and it made sense. Because there was no indication that could be caused by a possible fuel pump, injector or turbo in my vehicle, which was the most confusing factor. I have never patched issues such as misfire stoppage and low traction to my work. In short, in order to apply the knowledge on the internet, I made the event in the video in front of the house in the evening.
The next morning, I set out to go to work again. At this time, the consumption in the evening remained at 6.8 lt/100 at the last. After driving five or six kilometers, I turned to the ring road when it was around 7 lt. And after 2 km, interestingly, suddenly it was 5.1 e crashed and the vehicle returned to normal. I'm glad, but just to be sure, I came from the same route in the evening and now 5.1 lt/100 I will try again tomorrow. Maybe I solved the problem. I don't want to write here right now, I'll try a few more days and make a pictorial explanation when I'm sure. That's the case for now.
22.03.2023 22:37 # 4
Oktayguser
By the way, when I described a problem that I noticed when I first bought the vehicle to a master who worked in the pejo service at that time, he said that it was a chronic problem and that even the service could not find a solution. It made a lot of sense, but I didn't really care.
Here's the thing. When driving in 5th gear 100/120, it cuts off the contact with the gas on a slightly steeper slope of 10% down the slope and goes on for 15-20 seconds in the compressor, and when you press the gas again, it throws white smoke and cuts off immediately.
It just doesn't do this unless you step on the gas as long as you stay in the compressor. This happens when the vehicle is in high gear and at over 2500 rpm.

I wonder why it does it..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”