Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Oxygen Sensor Peugeot 106 XR

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:40 # 1
Pug106
My brothers, Selamün Aleyküm, I have been dealing with the problem of constantly drowning my car for weeks, no master can find a solution ..

THE QUESTION IS NOW:

TODAY I UNPLUGED THE OXYGEN SENSOR BUT THE CAR HAS NOT TURNED THE FAILURE LIGHT, THE CONVERTER HAS NO SENSOR CAN BE SUCCESSED IN THE BRAIN OF THE BRAIN.

TODAY, I TURNED A LITTLE CLEAN ALL THE SENSORS, I HAVE BUTTERFLY, BUT YINED THAT I DID NOT HAVE A SOLUTION TO drowning.

MY INTERMEDIATE VEHICLE IS drowning and stopping.

PLEASE I ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR AIDS AND A MASTER TO MAKE THIS JOB

I am in Istanbul Bagcilar.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 2
aktivist
sister service complete set of throat butterfly changed to 900 lira, yet a solution of the oxygen sensor that has not been found, maybe a solid one, maybe it will be useful to check the fuel filter is dirty or not.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 3
Pug106
Well, I don't know what to do, sir.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 4
Pug106
I pulled the plug again, the fault light does not light up. I will eat the head.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 5
Pug106
Does anyone else know?
08.05.2020 19:40 # 6
talip206
Doing it in gas or gas?
When the engine is cold or hot? It would be more useful if you write them.
Also, in some cases, when it rains or something, this kind of malfunctions occur when getting water. Did it rain in times of malfunction
08.05.2020 19:40 # 7
bb-mahmut
My brother, I have been the engine master of 106 in 6 months. The problem was not found, but my problem was choking, but can you explain this choke to me in detail? I do not know that there is no parts left in the engine, I renewed the engine.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 8
bb-mahmut
Meanwhile, the additional note does not turn on the malfunction light when unplugging the oxygen sensor 106 very strange twill :)
08.05.2020 19:40 # 9
Pug106
Exactly, the light does not light up, I did all the ranks yesterday, I removed all the sensors, cleaned, this time there was no problem.

Now when the engine first started it was kicking, it was working intermittently and it was the number ten when it switched to the gas now it doesn't work intermittently.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 10
Pug106
My brothers did not make any rain or rain when the car was malfunctioning.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 11
Pug106
Anything if we cancel this Oxygen sensor, bro?

I wrote a little wrong Sorry, the phone came from Germany and its keyboard is strange :)
08.05.2020 19:40 # 12
Pug106
I am waiting for your information, brothers.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 13
sonerkyl
If it does not light, there is a problem in the installation or the brain.

The oxygen sensor (lambda probe) is mounted as close as possible to the exhaust manifold before the catalytic converter. This sensor is in exhaust gas
measures the oxygen ratio. This ratio makes it possible to create an oxygen share as a measure of the fuel-air mixture ratio sent to the engine for combustion. The sensor sends this depending on the oxygen amount
According to the signal, the ECU decides that the mixture is rich or poor. Thus, it adjusts the duration of the injectors on. The mixing ratio is checked every second and ensures that the exhaust gases are removed burnt and the rate of unburned gas in the gases coming to the catalyst is at the lowest level. Zirconium dioxide (ZrO2 - ceramic substance) inside the sensor is covered with a very thin micro-perforated platinum layer. The inner part of the sensor, the outer part of which is exposed to exhaust gas, is ventilated towards the atmosphere and is connected to the computer with a cable. Electrodes in these different environments (exhaust gas electrode and outside air electrode) generate voltage. The sensor, which can only be used with unleaded gasoline, is actually a galvanic battery. In vehicles with EURO 3 emission standard, a second oxygen sensor is installed at the converter output in order to control the catalytic converter efficiency.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 14
Pug106
Soner Abi When I was making the transmission, when I came home in the industry, it was burnt once on the highway, I stopped, I ran it again, this time it has not been burned for this day, so the manifold is not original, I do not know the cancellation when I changed my men.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 15
Pug106
Today i will take a photo of you soner sensor
08.05.2020 19:40 # 16
sonerkyl
Hmm, there may be a problem with the manifold, not the original, if I do not have a supplier industry, if it is not fitted properly, how many things in the manifold can cause such problems.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 17
Pug106
Brother is probably made by hand, but it gives a good sound to the car.
11.01.2021 20:30 # 18
Safatugan07
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] hmm, the manifold may be a problem while saying that it is not original, if I do not have sub-industry, if it is made up, it may cause such problems if it is not fully fitted. [/ QUOTE] This topic is quite old, but I also had a question. I have 106 xr 98 models. Today, while replacing the clutch wire, the master installed a cord with a pulled plug. When I lifted the battery it was just below it was a cable to the engine. Was it the oxygen sensor? Causes of oxygen sensor cancellation? Does anyone have information on what would happen if it happened? There is also a drowning in the car, the tubless vehicle has not been installed. According to the researches that I will change the timing set tomorrow, the traction might be drowning because the timing is worn out. I am new to this forum, I bought my vehicle and the bait guys. Does anyone know about the subject? Chief, you are also commenting on some issues, I wanted to ask him.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”