Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

OXYGEN SENSOR (LAMBDA)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:00 # 1
Guests

WHAT IS THE DUTY OF OXYGEN SENSOR?

Oxygen Sensors are mounted on the engine exhaust manifold, sniff the exhaust gases to measure the amount of unburned oxygen in the exhaust gases and produce a voltage that can be read by the ECU, indicating that the air-fuel mixture is too poor or rich. In this way, optimum performance and fuel economy are ensured by keeping the air-fuel mixture under control in every driving condition of the vehicle.

DEFINITION OF OXYGEN SENSOR FAULTS

The fault definition of a part that is so closely related to the performance of the vehicle is relatively easy. Many vehicles have an oxygen sensor malfunction lamp. At the same time, the driver complains of excess fuel consumption. Faulty Oxygen Sensor causes fuel consumption to increase up to 30%. Reduced driving comfort and burning losses are classic Oxygen Sensor malfunction symptoms, all of which can be eliminated by installing a suitable Oxygen Sensor in the vehicle.

PROBLEMS ON SENSOR FAILURE

* Decreased vehicle performance
* Excessive fuel consumption
* Catalytic inverter overheating and malfunction

MAINTENANCE AND SERVICE

The new environmental protection laws have made it compulsory to use catalytic converters in vehicles and to pass emission tests once a year. One of the primary causes of a failed engine and exhaust emission test is a malfunctioning Oxygen Sensor. For this reason, Oxygen Sensors every 30.000 km. should also be checked once. Never avoid replacing the Oxygen Sensor when you experience one of the above mentioned faults in your vehicle.

08.05.2020 14:00 # 2
sinan-s
An important piece ..
08.05.2020 14:00 # 3
behzat
My partner vehicle was not pulling on the ramp, I went to the authorized service today, the oxygen sensors were 2 defective, they charged 800 pounds. The job was confused.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 4
behzat
is there anybody Alkış
08.05.2020 14:00 # 5
tugrabozan
1 oxygen sensor I know
08.05.2020 14:00 # 6
t@lip
[QUOTE = tugrabozan] there is 1 oxygen sensor I know [/ QUOTE]
I have 1 in the car, and it can be seen just above the exos outlet, where is the second one? :)
08.05.2020 14:00 # 7
Guests
newer vehicles can be used before and after it can be 2 ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”