Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

oxygen sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:44 # 1
ertanakar
Hello everyone, I want to ask, I have been a car user for 6-7 years ... I think I have a problem with the oxygen sensor I just heard ... peugeot 206-2005-x-desing 1.4 16v tartarini lpg li..aim The car body and radiator changed mostly in the vehicle. I also cleaned the throat to the repairers. During this time, the battery was removed as a battery. When I filled the tank full, it jumped to 320 cents, took it to the gas setting (ikitelli orbay tartarini service) they could not make any adjustments. 2 the master did not try to make adjustments. When exiting the gas setting, the temperature of the immigration is broken, the fan is turning on, the needle should fall down, and it rushes up to the last. the car is not overheating ... electricians tied to the device did not improve .. they only want around 60-80 TL to connect to the device in the service .. any friends who have had such a problem at the beginning? or anybody who has experience in this matter? thanks ..
08.05.2020 15:44 # 2
koliva
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your attention.