Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

oxygen faded malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:10 # 1
fxmen
http://i47.tinypic.com/20sx8w5.jpg

I tried to upload a picture but I couldn't do it because of the malfunction warning in the line, I would be glad if you could help
fxmen 2012-12-01 11:32:07
08.05.2020 17:10 # 2
xMEGANx
I see an Engine Fail light, but
08.05.2020 17:10 # 3
EnSoNiQ
Is the engine fault light your vehicle lpg or a fault that occurs when you refuel from a different location?
08.05.2020 17:10 # 4
fxmen
[QUOTE = EnSoNiQ] is your engine fault light vehicle lpg or a fault that occurs when you get fuel from a different place [/ QUOTE]

& nbsp; thank you for the answers I want to ask is the yellow fault (red exclamation) not

constantly on the panel
08.05.2020 17:10 # 5
fxmen
[QUOTE = xMEGANx] I see the Engine Malfunction light, but, [/ QUOTE]
thank you for the answers I want to ask is not the yellow malfunction (red exclamation) it is constantly lit on the panel
08.05.2020 17:10 # 6
salihata
[QUOTE = fxmen] [QUOTE = xMEGANx] I see the Engine Malfunction light, but [/ QUOTE]
thank you for the answers that I want to ask is not the yellow malfunction (red exclamation)
constantly burning on the panel
[/ QUOTE]

is a yellow engine fault warning lamp, you probably bought gas from two incompatible different gas stations, & nbsp; I don't think there will be a major problem, the masters can turn off that light in 5 minutes.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 7
fxmen
[QUOTE = salihata] [QUOTE = fxmen] [QUOTE = xMEGANx] I see the Engine Fail light but, [/ QUOTE]
thank you for the answers (yellow exclamation) I want to ask not the

is constantly lit on the panel
[/ QUOTE]

is a yellow engine fault warning lamp, very likely you have bought gas from two incompatible different gas stations, "Big & nbsp; I don't think there will be a major problem, the masters can turn off that light in 5 minutes.
[/ QUOTE] < br>
thank you I met with a friend, said oxygen may have failed, do you agree with this
08.05.2020 17:10 # 8
hsnsnl
If the vehicle with tube makes the dusting jiggle on the road, it may be burnt from it, it may be from fuel from different places, they will light up the lamp, but they will advance as if they did not have anything in your vehicle .. if you see an imbalance, you should connect it to the computer.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 9
fxmen
There was no tube in the car yesterday, I started the computer, the oxygen was out of the fault, the output came out, I did not speak 160 TL labor, I would like to thank all the friends who responded to the vehicle that had not spent much fuel damage "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:10 # 10
murat20021978
My friend's oxygen soude malfunction happened to me before. If the vehicle shows behavior such as misfire, startle, if there is an abnormality in the car when it presses the gas, then the oxygen is faulty. It is a spark plug-like part already with a cable on the back.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 11
fxmen
[QUOTE = murat20021978] My friend oxygen soude malfunction has occurred to me before. If the vehicle shows behavior such as misfire, startle, if there is an abnormality in the car when it presses the gas, then the oxygen is faulty. It is a spark plug-like piece with a cable on the back.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 12
offchu
[QUOTE = fxmen] [QUOTE = murat20021978] My friend oxygen soude malfunction has occurred to me before. If the vehicle shows behavior such as misfire, startle, if there is an abnormality in the car when it presses the gas, then the oxygen is faulty. It is a spark plug-like part with a cable on the back. [/ QUOTE]

They do not have a misfire gas, etc. but the warning light is burning, they will probably be oxidized.
I do not know if you have solved the problem of my teacher, okjisen ending has happened to me, the fault has happened to me as well, they changed it in 5 minutes, it is searching for a failure from pp2000 again and the light is being deleted, I did not give money since the vehicle is under warranty, there was no flickering problem, it did not eat gas, for now As it has improved, let's see what the days ahead will show ...
08.05.2020 17:10 # 13
fxmen
[QUOTE = offchu] [QUOTE = fxmen] [QUOTE = murat20021978] My friend oxygen soude failure has happened to me before. If the vehicle shows behavior such as misfire, startle, if there is an abnormality in the car when it presses the gas, then the oxygen is faulty. It is a spark plug-like part with a cable on the back. [/ QUOTE]

They do not have a misfire gas, etc. but the warning light is burning, they will probably be oxidized.
I do not know if you have solved the problem of my teacher, okjisen ending has happened to me, the fault has happened to me as well, they changed it in 5 minutes, it is searching for a failure from pp2000 again and the light is being deleted, I did not give money since the vehicle is under warranty, there was no flickering problem, it did not eat gas, for now As it has improved, let's see what the next days will show ...
[/ QUOTE]

no, I have not solved yet, I just do not burn too much, I do not use too much.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 14
ertanakar
I changed it last winter. My car was burning excessive gasoline with LPG. When I went to the LPG setting, they showed the gas burning figures on the computer they connected. The figure was 10-11. Normally it should be around 4-5-6. It was around TL.20.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”