Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Overheat Falling in Cruising? What's the solution ?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:20 # 1
yigit_dark
Hello ;

There is a problem I noticed recently in my vehicle. I couldn't understand the city. However, the temperature falls to the 70s on the way out of the highway. It approaches 90a momentarily, sometimes rarely, but immediately down to the 70s. I made a thermostat replacement . I placed the original order, but they sent a quality thermostat made in Germany, sach brand. I set off again, but it is still not constant. Yes, but everyone says a thermostat. 3. I do not want to give money to the masters in this empty place, and I do not want the problem to be solved.

I am waiting for your comments what do you think is the source of the problem? Thank you.
08.05.2020 21:20 # 2
umydn
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] Hello;

There is a problem I noticed recently in my vehicle. I couldn't understand the city. However, the temperature falls to the 70s on the way out of the highway. It approaches 90a momentarily, sometimes rarely, but immediately down to the 70s. I made a thermostat replacement . I placed the original order, but they sent a quality thermostat made in Germany, sach brand. I set off again, but it is still not constant. Yes, but everyone says a thermostat. 3. I do not want to give money to the masters in this empty place, and I do not want the problem to be solved.

I am waiting for your comments what do you think is the source of the problem? Thank you.
[/ QUOTE]

Same in my vehicle. It is normal for your temperature to drop on the long road. The traffic in the city stops between 90-98 on the stopping roads or the vehicle's heat. On the long road, it is between 70-89.
08.05.2020 21:20 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] Hello;

[/ QUOTE] I think if you can connect it to the computer, connect and look at the degree the brain is reading, sometimes there may be an error in the temperature hand.
08.05.2020 21:20 # 4
MertMirafiori
The temperature of your vehicle is quite normal, which is not necessary to play with such a thermostat in most vehicles. So there is no such thing anymore, they are all fixed now. As I said, the temperature of your vehicle will be 90-98 degrees in normal city traffic, it will fall on the long road. Just check the coolant, otherwise your car is running at stable regime temperature.
Also, let me tell you that the situation you think is a problem now is actually valid for all normal brands' vehicles :)
08.05.2020 21:20 # 5
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = umydn] [QUOTE = yigit_dark] Hello;

[/ QUOTE]

Same in my vehicle. It is normal for your temperature to drop on the long road. The traffic in the city stops between 90-98 on the stopping roads or the vehicle's heat. On the long road, it is between 70-89.
[/ QUOTE] This is not normal for me. I think that it should remain constant regardless of engine temperature. In the city, the 80e goes down from time to time, it is never fixed.
08.05.2020 21:20 # 6
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = MertMirafiori] The temperature of your vehicle is quite normal, which is not necessary to play with this thermostat in most vehicles, it used to be open. the vehicles are not old anymore, so there is no such thing anymore, they are all fixed now. As I said, the temperature of your vehicle will be 90-98 degrees in normal city traffic, it will fall on the long road. Just check the coolant, otherwise your car is running at stable regime temperature.
Also, let me tell you that the situation you think is a problem now is actually valid for all normal brands' vehicles :)
[/ QUOTE] In the past, this was not the case, but it would have remained at constant 89 levels. I can not predict when such a situation happened because I did not go long, but I immediately realized when I got on the first bus. I looked at the temperature in the 70s. Well, you say normal, will it heat the heater in winter? The engine sees the 70s because fuel consumption does not increase because it runs cold. I ride in my car, there is no tube.
08.05.2020 21:20 # 7
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = yigit_dark] Hello;

[/ QUOTE] I think if you can connect it to a computer, connect and look at the degree the brain is reading sometimes there may be an error in the temperature hand [/ QUOTE]
Yes, I am going to connect it to the computer when the car is cold, when I open the contact in the morning, it goes up 1 click. I think this is chronic in our vehicles indicator malfunction.
08.05.2020 21:20 # 8
MertMirafiori
In fact, it should be stable, yes, this situation is normal in diesel vehicles, but you say there will be a 3rd thermostat change, if it is broken, it will be improved in the 2nd sindle, fuel consumption does not increase much, I think how many degrees of the fan is opening the vehicle, look at it, maybe the fan is broken down at low temperature. this may lead to rapid cooling, normally the fan opens at 90 or 100 degrees, depending on the brand, may turn off at a certain temperature value. But if the fan still does not turn off after falling to a certain temperature value, the room will run as long as you go on the long road, the engine will cool the water more quickly, so the temperature will decrease.
I think observe the radiator fan, if I say, the fan sensor may have malfunctioned, so it may not shut down, it may be cooling constantly. Obviously, the thermostat is problematic.
08.05.2020 21:20 # 9
MertMirafiori
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = yigit_dark] Hello;

[/ QUOTE] I think if you can connect it to a computer, connect and look at the degree the brain is reading sometimes there may be an error in the temperature hand [/ QUOTE]
Yes, I am going to connect it to the computer when the car is cold, when I open the contact in the morning, it goes up 1 click. I think this is chronic in our vehicles indicator malfunction.
[/ QUOTE]

Just like it is useful to have it connected to a computer, and there are fixed brand masters in the industry. If there is a strong Peugeot master, a problem has been encountered with this situation.
08.05.2020 21:20 # 10
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = MertMirafiori] Actually it should be stable yes, this situation is normal in diesel vehicles, but you say there will be a 3rd thermostat change, if it is broken, it would be improved in the 2nd second, I think the fuel consumption will not increase very much, I think how many degrees the fan is turning on the vehicle, I would say look at it maybe fan the switch is switched off at low temperature, which may cause rapid cooling, normally the fan opens at 90 or 100 degrees, depending on the brand, it shuts down to a certain temperature value. But if the fan still does not turn off after falling to a certain temperature value, the room will run as long as you go on the long road, the engine will cool the water more quickly, so the temperature will decrease.
I think observe the radiator fan, if I say, the fan sensor may have malfunctioned, so it may not shut down, it may be cooling constantly. Obviously, the thermostat is problematic. [/ QUOTE]
I think that it should remain constant in me. It is obvious that there is a malfunction. But where will I solve the problem? The second degree fan noise is heard in our vehicles, yes, but as you said, the first stage fan may be timeless buddha. It would be best to connect it to the computer and observe from there.
08.05.2020 21:20 # 11
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = MertMirafiori] [QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = yigit_dark] Hello;

[/ QUOTE]

Just like it is useful to have it connected to a computer, and there are fixed brand masters in the industry. If there is a strong Peugeot master, a problem has been encountered with this situation.
[/ QUOTE]
Those who look at every vehicle, not a Peugeot master, cannot understand this problem. Immediately the thermostat says, I changed 2 kerr in a short time thermostat, but there was no solution. I have a Peugeot master, I called him, says the thermostat, I insistently say that I bought and installed it, but he says it is not elsewhere. I think it was somewhere else. I will go to a different master.
25.12.2021 21:40 # 12
turanoguz
Hello, did you solve the problem with your car?

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”