Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Overheard?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
21.07.2020 10:31 # 1
arifbsrn
Hello guys. Excuse my innocence, there are two sensors on the thermostat, one of them is the temperature sensor, but the other is what? I just couldn't get it. When I looked from the partsouq the brown one (on the thermostat) is the temperature sensor, so what's the green one?
21.07.2020 10:58 # 2
sonerkyl
I had a strange 206 single on my green one connected to the thermostat. I wonder if they both measure temperature. one for fans and the other may be in internal display. Both of them are temperature sensors. I do not know why there are two.
21.07.2020 11:29 # 3
arifbsrn
exactly my teacher, it's a strange situation. No matter how many video-pictures I have seen, they all have one sensor. I wonder if it measures the temperature of the block or something on the green above .. If I find time, I think to remove and clean the thermostat and the sensors and change the engine coolant at the weekend. there was only one. I wonder if they both measure temperature. one for fans and the other may be in internal display. Both of them are temperature sensors. I don't know why there are two. [/ QUOTE]
22.07.2020 12:26 # 4
kaan206
Nothing strange friends -07-22 12:53:01
22.07.2020 14:17 # 5
kaan206
Dear moderator; The green one is for the automatic jig, for the brown bitron brain (fan), the blue one transmits data to the indicator, it enters the cylinder blog, it is under the thermostat does not appear when you pay attention.
23.07.2020 08:39 # 6
arifbsrn
The men have been very assured about the heat, my teacher, thank you for the information. for automatic choke) 3-brown temperature sensor in thermostat (send data to bitron brain) [/ QUOTE]
23.07.2020 10:01 # 7
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = kaan206] Dear moderator; green one for automatic jig, brown bitron for brain (fan), blue one transmits data to indicator enters cylinder blog is under thermostat does not appear if not cared for [/ QUOTE] Thanks for the information. So we always opened the hood of the top model 206
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”