Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

overhead

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:40 # 1
sezar206
Hello friends. The other day I ran the car in front of the house, I went a little, when the temperature reached 70, it suddenly rested against the ceiling, wrote a stop, the fan turned on at & nbsp; at full speed. I opened the hood and looked, there was no heat. It was obvious that the engine has a temperature of 70 to 75 degrees but not. Then he came back to normal and went again. After doing it two more times, there is no problem now. I experienced the same event in the summer, it was the first time since.
& nbsp; I wonder why this happened to you?
08.05.2020 16:40 # 2
jack67
Overheard is known as green sender. If you change the problem is solved
08.05.2020 16:40 # 3
sezar206
I hope he showed it to the private service when he did it in the summer, he behaved like a repellent at the beginning. I hope he is from the client. Though the master here also said that if the client was frozen at night, he could have done it from him in the cold weather.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 4
jack67
He was doing the same problem in mine. Once in a while, the habit increases and falls. I changed the problem, the problem is gone.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 5
madara
I have the same problem with me, Mr. Fatih. I changed the sensor, I changed the thermostat again. In the form, I asked the manager again, if he answers this, I would say follow me from there. In the meantime, I think this problem happens frequently in the 206s. When I look at the net a bit, there is almost always this problem in 206's. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:40 # 6
sezar206
I understand or, as you said, I hope it is the client. God doesn't do it all the time.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 7
trigger
If you encounter this situation, try turning off the lpg ...
08.05.2020 16:40 # 8
msk_sansal
Hi everyone first. I'm a new member to the site. I do not know how the pieces are, I wanted to tell directly. He did 6 times 7 times on the 800 km road. & Nbsp; 500-600 TL money seven girls. There is also a situation where the temperature indicator goes up to 85-90 C while waiting at idle, but it is constantly descending on the way. what the service says (after a small crash of 407), the radiator hitting too much air during the accident, those air cutters fell from the front. (I don't know how true it is)
I wanted to try when
left the last service. I went close to 100 km. & Nbsp; I started to disassemble and install the battery terminal now .. & nbsp; Sivas did not take the electrician in the industry. and it's still going on. Thank you, it was just coincidence that it started after this LPG conversion. These unpleasantnesses (brc my * 10)

I'm really waiting for your help because with my daughter :) & nbsp; we will change the cones .. thanks in advance
08.05.2020 16:40 # 9
koliva

If the temperature hand goes up and down the red area according to the head, water processes should be checked in order,

1. Whether there is air in the system,
2. Temperature officer,
3. I do not allow, but still need to look at the fan roles just behind the fan for any oxidation. when you need to take a look at the water spot. Look at the suspect from top to bottom when you open the hood. You will see that a thick black cable is connected with a screw. This cable is attached to the trunk somewhere on the sofor side and it performs the chassis task. Over time, this cable breaks and loses its conductivity. It is a problem frequently encountered in the 206s.

If the gas gauge is also affected by the temperature gauge, then the problem is in the voltage regulator behind the instrument panel.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 10
msk_sansal
I will read this to the electrician Ahmet at the Sivas authorized service of Sivas, and I hope it will not continue after these procedures. & nbsp; I will share the fate soon.

thanks
08.05.2020 16:40 # 11
msk_sansal
Today I went to the service, they said that all of these processes can be from the brain that has been done. I went out to be told it is a really annoying event in me .. yaha I run the car, the temperature point is always fixed on the spot, it goes up to 80 85 in the traffic, it goes down again in the empty traffic. While this is not good enough, it is working like a fan at the end of the hand, while the fan is working like crazy ... I found the 2008 model low km again in a gallery. I will get angry and really burn quilt & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:40 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = msk_sansal] I went to the service today, they said to the service that all of these processes can be from the brain that has been done. I went out to be told it is a really annoying event in me .. yaha I run the car, the temperature point is always fixed on the spot, it goes up to 80 85 in the traffic, it goes down again in the empty traffic. While this is not good enough, it is working like a fan at the end of the hand, while the fan is working like crazy ... I found the 2008 model low km again in a gallery. I will get angry and really burn quilt & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

Problems in this topic are always different problems. Karman corman was the title. It would be nice if everyone with the problem expressed their problems under different headings. Mr.
. msk_sansal, I think your problem is about service. Let me explain.

[QUOTE]
There is a situation, the temperature indicator goes up to 85-90 C while waiting at idle, but it goes down continuously. what the service says (after a small crash of 407), the radiator hitting too much air during the accident, those air cutters fell from the front. (I don't know how true it is)
[/ QUOTE]

I think this genealogy is the counseling of sacmalig. Why is that? Let's say your vehicle's thermostat is the original and 89 thermostat. In other words, when the temperature of the vehicle reaches 89, the hot water in the engine goes to the radiator and cooling is done from there. When the water temperature drops below 89 degrees, the thermostat closes automatically and the relationship between the radiator and the water is cut off. In this case, no matter how much air flows into the radiator, no cooling can occur because there is no water flow to the radiator below 89 degrees. In other words, when it is closed, there is no factor to cool down the motor heat (except for environmental factors) and it tends to be warmed constantly. If I were at your place, I would go to another service with a special person and I would have it checked first. Even if your thermostat is just installed, there is a chance that it will be defective.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 13
msk_sansal
my daughter has closed the subject .. my last 2 days are now with my daughter. Because on the day of the PUNCH comes :) good news to everyone. & nbsp;

307 1.6 hdi 90 hp shake hands & nbsp;
2006 According to the report that I got from 2 places in 98 thousand robust & nbsp;
reversing gear and downshifting comes a grunt. said the services are making the lower enclosure, & nbsp; they will change and with a general maintenance, a new boy comes to the family with a cost of max 500 600 TL .... I wanted to share my excitement .... & nbsp;
love ...
08.05.2020 16:40 # 14
koliva
[QUOTE = msk_sansal] topic is closed in my daughter .. my last 2 days are now with my daughter. Because on the day of the PUNCH comes :) good news to everyone. & nbsp;

307 1.6 hdi 90 hp shake hands & nbsp;
2006 According to the report that I got from 2 places in 98 thousand robust & nbsp;
reversing gear and downshifting comes a grunt. said the services are making the lower enclosure, & nbsp; they will change and with a general maintenance, a new boy comes to the family with a cost of max 500 600 TL .... I wanted to share my excitement with our family .... & nbsp;
love ...
[/ QUOTE]

Good luck. We welcome your photos.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 15
data123
For a few weeks, the engine was giving coolant level error, I was checking in the morning, but there was no shortage in the coolant line, then the weekend stopped in traffic while the car went, wrote a stop, and the temperature fell to the very bottom, I immediately pulled over the car and I took the hood, but it was not very hot engine, I continued By looking at the constant fever this time on my way, it gradually endured 90 hands and suddenly it endured and showed warmth. I got out of traffic and this time it was no problem because I went fast. I waited while the car stopped working the same problem again. I haven't shown it to a master yet, but I said let me post the same problem in the forum. I don't have to skip the presentation, but I haven't seen the fan working at all while trying these.
I guess there are some problems,

1 fan doesn't work
2 water is decreasing or air is taking, so there is a leg
3 overheating hands end after 90.

these problems may be related to each other.
Where do you think I should start? which part is the problem?
08.05.2020 16:40 # 16
koliva
[QUOTE = data123] For a few weeks the engine was giving coolant level error, I was checking in the morning, but there was no shortage in the coolant lineage, then the car went to stop as soon as the traffic progressed and the temperature fell to the very bottom, I pulled over the car immediately and I did the hood, but it was very hot It was not the engine, I continued on my way this time, looking at the constant heat, the hand gradually endured 90 and suddenly endured and showed warmth. I got out of traffic and this time it was no problem because I went fast. I waited while the car stopped working the same problem again. I haven't shown it to a master yet, but I said let me post the same problem in the forum. I don't have to skip the presentation, but I haven't seen the fan working at all while trying these.
I think there are a few problems,

1 fan doesn't work
2 water decreases or air there is a leg, so there is a

3 temperature hands end at 90 after 90.

these problems may be related to each other.
where do you think I should start? which part is the problem? [/ QUOTE]

If you say that the fan is not working, you need to check the fan roles + resistance first. This is probably because of this. I wrote in detail on one of the other topics.
koliva 2012-04-02 10:07:35
08.05.2020 16:40 # 17
ufuk91
As someone who is currently experiencing the same issue, can my friends who have already spoken here still post in the forum and see if they can see if they can see the issue? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:40 # 18
ucyuzyediiksse
Hello friends. There is neither an authorized service nor a special service in my location. I have the same problem. The difference I can detect is that the problem started when the air conditioner was on or it seems to me. In addition to what is written here, I do not know if cooling water is almost 95% water and pure water. however, there is no reduction in water. the water level is near the discharge pipe, that is, well above the maximum level. When I open the hood and slowly press the gas, I can see water coming out of the drain. I don't understand what this sign is. In some forums, open the lid, give gas, if it is scalding ..... I don't know what they say. My doubts were that there was temporary clogging of one or more radiators or water hoses, but this was rotten with the information I received from other forum sections on the same topic and this was very useful because there is no heat in the vehicle. I was reading Fun Club, but I just joined the forum. he doesn't really want to leave very fluid people. I really thank the friends who contributed with their knowledge and experience. Let me just come. I want to go prepared to the nearest master region since there is no master in my place. friends, exchanges, thermostats, sensors etc. Instead of taking it and going to the master, I want to consult the master with his knowledge. my nearest master is 50 km. and the road sucks. If the friends who stated their problems in this section write their results as the friend wrote in the previous message, it will be very enlightening for those who are in a situation like me. at least I'll check that I can control it myself and go. maybe I even have the opportunity to do part price research. I will check the diagnosis of work cable of an experienced friend. Another question is, can I change the cooling water of my vehicle. if I can change where? or should I put 100% antifreeze after this problem is solved. Thank you already. I wish you pleasant and inexpensive days and travels without accident.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 19
toga406
don't put 100% antifreeze in the coolant.
is a warning
I watched on the NG documentary program. pure antifreeze does not work, it must be a mixture that the feature expected from it comes into play
amman haa
08.05.2020 16:40 # 20
ufuk91
Well, can we completely drain this coolant and fill it all over again, or what should we pay attention to?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”