Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

outside temperature display

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:02 # 1
Meliherkan07
Hello, I have a Peugeot 206 sedan 1.4 hdi comfort ac abs 2010 model. The external temperature sensor is also available in the mirror. When I inserted the mirror, I saw that the two black cables were connected to the socket, and the same socket passed through the door and connected to another socket through the channel in the door hinge. However, the temperature indicator in my car is buried as - c. It was said that the section called chest in the service should be inserted and the installation should be done (abc ankara). Likewise, there is no backdoor hosport. I wonder if anyone can open the outside model of the same model. In the same way, there are those who can handle the problem of hoporlor.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 2
Alicilik
There were similar constraints in the 2011 model 206+ I used.

They said the same to me. But I had it opened later, no need for a cable.

-Degree
-RDS
I have activated, even if you are in Ankara, I can help when the cable comes.

In my car, the rear speaker harness was coming up to the door post, not crossing the mast socket. If a pin is added to the door side of the socket and a cable is pulled into the door, the system will be active, but the fader and pre-output settings of the tape must be opened beforehand.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 3
Meliherkan07
How can you turn on the outside temperature indicator
08.05.2020 18:02 # 4
Alicilik
I do not remember the related menu exactly, but if I am not mistaken, it will be a temperature indicator in the display settings, it must be activated.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 5
kayali
Is this temperature display also available on single-line displays?
08.05.2020 18:02 # 6
Meliherkan07
I have activated the screen - It turns out as C
08.05.2020 18:02 # 7
Alicilik
[QUOTE = Meliherkan07] I made it active - the screen appears as C [/ QUOTE]

He was active in mine, but when I got it done, I did not know how much of this boat was, and the master who made it got tampered with it.

08.05.2020 18:02 # 8
zerzevat
I guess there is no temperature indicator in 2004 model 206?
Is the rear door installation ready? can we connect speakers directly?
08.05.2020 18:02 # 9
madblueblacksea
We were unable to change the number of the chassis stored in the memory of the screen while activating the outside temperature sensor. Does anyone know what and what? The sensor works smoothly, it was already active on the screen. It was enough to activate the BSI and connect the sensor. Thanks to Alliance friend who provided the scheme of the sensor.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 10
Alicilik
Hodja, what is your voice in the screen memory? Not a mistake?

the http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=39225&title=206-nin-eksiklerini-pp2000-ile-tamamla

You can see the details from the link. There is no sase related parameter in the display brain.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 11
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = Recipient] Teacher, what is your voice in the screen memory? Not a mistake?

the http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=39225&title=206-nin-eksiklerini-pp2000-ile-tamamla

You can see the details from the link. There is no sase related parameter in the display brain.
[/ QUOTE]

Well, our friend found it :) We tried to change it, stopped making mistakes, then we left it on its own. When I go again, I take a picture. We should have been too tampered with the tape's fad setting disappeared, but the rear speaker is working. No problem with the chassis inside the tape it is my chassis no. We also opened the cruise control from the menu, but for now I can't deal with it. There is a headlight and rain sensor on the list now

Can your friend's device be different because it is original and software licensed
madblueblackse to 2015-07-01 12:50:19
08.05.2020 18:02 # 12
Alicilik
[QUOTE = madblueblacksea] [QUOTE = Receiving] What is your teacher doing on the screen memory? Not a mistake?

[/ QUOTE]

Well, our friend found it :) We tried to change it, stopped making mistakes, then we left it on its own. When I go again, I take a picture. We should have been too tampered with the tape's fad setting disappeared, but the rear speaker is working. No problem with the chassis inside the tape it is my chassis no. We also opened the cruise control from the menu, but for now I can't deal with it. There is a headlight and rain sensor on the list now

Can your friend's device be different because it is original and software licensed
[/ QUOTE]

If it is a service, you need to find an old cable and pp2000.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 13
madblueblacksea
Authorized service is not private service, but PSA-dependent is working mixed. I do not understand why the old cable is needed
08.05.2020 18:02 # 14
Alicilik
As far as I know, the service is constantly updating the cable and the computer. Older vehicles have trouble in current versions. I am using double operating system so I have xp on one side pp2000 and win7 for lexia on the other side for diagbox and sedre. diag and pp2000 do not work in the same operating system: D
08.05.2020 18:02 # 15
madblueblacksea
If I don't remember the pp2000 wrong. Working on xp old notebook
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”