Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

other malfunctions triggered by abs distress

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:43 # 1
emre_ozuymaz
Hello --- I have a peugeot 206 automatic gear 2006 car. when I break the steering wheel to the right, the abs light is on, the abs is not working !!! As a result of this malfunction, the car leaves it on the slope, there is a problem with the gear changes, the vehicle becomes cumbersome, the steering becomes harder.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, we welcome you. so there is not much connection between abs and backfire. But first of all, your brother is looking for error codes in a service with original software, brother. Of course, one of the abs sensors is broken, there is a disconnection in the cable, because it causes a short circuit when the steering wheel turns and causes different problems in the vehicle. Abs sensor seems to change absolutely once. I also recommend you change the brake sensor.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 3
emre_ozuymaz
Thank you very much for your attention .. I don't think there will be a problem with the brake sensor. With the ABS light, the vehicle gets up in second gear at the start and leaves it back. it says ... when I turn off the car and start it again, I don't face these troubles unless I turn the steering wheel to the right
08.05.2020 20:43 # 4
sonerkyl
You're welcome. First of all, I would say replace an abs cable. When it comes to the brake sensor, make sure that little piece can cause many problems.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 5
emre_ozuymaz
I fixed the abs problem, disassembled and passed the abs cable from the bottom, connected to the computer and deleted the malfunction for now, but there is no problem, but the incontinence problem continues, the stop warning comes out. falls the vehicle screams, and when the abs was removed, there was a shortage of oil from the axle tire. They told me to change the axle tire, but I don't know what to do with the gearbox. I would appreciate if you help the vehicle at 96.000 km more ??
08.05.2020 20:43 # 6
sonerkyl
My brother's axle bellows is not an expensive piece, it is not an expensive piece, it costs around 100 TL. On the axle seal, it is replaced at ten. Your problem is related to solenoid valves, but you will need to find a good auto-saver. Let me explain as follows: There are 2 main solenoids, and there are solenoids on the hydraulic block, as if the problem arises from them. If I find a topic about it in the forum, I'll kick it, bro.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”