Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Original tape and speakers 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:18 # 1
EmRe26
Hello, bro, I have a few questions.

When the speakers slightly turn up, the flooring is gagged, and when you hold the titriyo on the slats outside the vehicle, that is, pushing towards the door, the rattling is interrupted. I didn't try the upholstery, it didn't come to my mind at that moment. If we assume that the speakers are OK, how can we silence these annoying sounds on the floor and slats. If the speakers are broken, we will replace them.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 2
d3n1s
If the "jingling" is interrupted by holding the floor, the speakers are strong. It is necessary to dismantle the flooring and ensure its good isolation, it is acceptable for someone who is competent to do it or you will increase the sound so that I will get rid of the sound.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 3
EmRe26
I'll try it, cut it and not cut it. How can I find a style for the slats? As the space between the doors war vibrates as it vibrates, it vibrates when it hits the doors.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 4
d3n1s
[QUOTE = EmRe26] I will try it, cut or not cut it. How can I find a style for the slats? As the space between the doors war vibrates as the hopalor vibrates, it vibrates when it hits the doors. [/ QUOTE]

There must be a gap in between, or the glass will not work. Düzgün, competent and tell a bodybuilder who knows this car, he will tell you if it can be resolved.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 5
EmRe26
No, I couldn't specify it, I think I'm talking about the slats in the middle of the door outside the vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 6
EmRe26
oo i found the full picture: D door laths http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjgu-5MRjgAyL8IH1xy7Zi5ppnYTR7U77CBlgIz7GHNHM-_v_M&t=1
08.05.2020 15:18 # 7
Guests
If you remove the strips, you will have to install a new one. you can crack it while removing it. As long as the new ones are sound, they don't make any sound anyway. what I don't understand is how did you get the sound there Gülme you can cover the doors with bituself material. the sound will be cut off completely, but you should practice carefully and properly. I will be working on this in the coming days. I will share the application I will make with you.
respects
08.05.2020 15:18 # 8
d3n1s
[QUOTE = EmRe26] no, I couldn't specify it, I think I'm talking about the slats in the middle of the door outside the car [/ QUOTE]

I was very curious about how that part understands the sound inside, when the sound is open until the end, the sound of the part outside the car should not be heard when there is so much sound inside. Shocked
08.05.2020 15:18 # 9
Muhammet CAKIR

we call it the music ear Sırıtma you even hear a little noise of noise, if it is sharp, there are things like small white screws that hold the laths, then they will break, they need to get rid of them while they are already broken, they must degrade them over time because they are deformed :)

08.05.2020 15:18 # 10
motoberk
If you want to remove the plastic parts of the slats without breaking them, you need to remove the door liner and the insulation material. You will see the holding parts of the slats on the door sheet. It is enough to tighten them with your hands and they come out by "pit". I removed it and changed the insulation material with its thick. motoberk 2011-04-19 23:04:21
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”