Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Original key door lock problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:52 # 1
yenice
Hello. Today, I had a key operated in the service. I was already using the spare key and a separate module was installed for locking. After encoding the key, they said that the locking process did not work and that the old system would work if it was canceled. He said the car electrician should not have anything to do with it. When the doors open and closed from the remote control, the signals warn but do not lock.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 2
error
Disassemble the locking system installed on your vehicle, the connections will be solved if they become original.

the electrician you went to either misunderstood what you said or the person in question is a masonist who thinks he is an electrician Shocked
error 2013-08-15 19:33:05
08.05.2020 17:52 # 3
yenice
After the original self-controlled key of the vehicle disappeared, they installed a tofaş lock motor on the door and connected it to the locking module. That's why the key I made today didn't lock it.

He made the connections to the original engine again and removed the other engine and locking module. There is no problem working right now.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 4
Serkan
Good luck ramadan
08.05.2020 17:52 # 5
vbmaster
Does it have a tofaş engine? my dorm is man :) days without accident ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”