Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

original headlight and sonar brand zenon hk.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:06 # 1
gorkemteke
friends, I have a junyan headlight in my car but the view was much better with the terrible original headlights, now I am thinking of wearing sonar, do I have to wear sonar headlamps in the same way, because of lighting, I can use my original headlights and we can use the headlight adjustment button on these sonar brand headlights.
thank you already
08.05.2020 18:06 # 2
ahmed206
This kind of thing doesn't come randomly, at least for the time being, go to the original one. Do not take the eyes of others and your vision will not deteriorate ...
08.05.2020 18:06 # 3
fatihgg
[QUOTE = gorkemteke] friends have a running headlight on my car but i think it was better with very bad original headlights now i am thinking to install the sonar sonar headlamps in the same way is it worth it to be lighted from the illumination, i can wear my original headlights and we can use the headlight adjustment button on these sonar brand headlights
thank you already
[/ QUOTE]
What a lousy dude you shouldn't have trouble with your headlight setting or bulbs. Did you provide the minds, you have been using it for a long time, there was sonar in my car that I sold. There was 6k xenon.
08.05.2020 18:06 # 4
tigerland
Then there is no such problem, I bought 2 sets. I can use it without hesitation ..
08.05.2020 18:06 # 5
Bunyamin.Kar
If [QUOTE = 307B] 2. This kind of problems can happen in angel headlights, lenses darken over time and scratches on the glass negatively affect lighting.
the illumination of all zero angels is fine
[/ QUOTE]

I agree exactly, I bought junyan brand myself, put it on myself, it has good illumination on 6.000 k xenons, it is hard to say good for long :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”