Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Original Coil Spring

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:19 # 1
castaway
Hello friends. I shared the old and new version of the car below. When I picked up the car, it was pricked from the front, maybe I don't know very well from behind. There was a sports bow, which I did not know exactly what was ahead. This sports bow sounded striking when I turned the steering wheel, especially when parking and reversing, and it made me very uncomfortable, it happened when I crawled. I did not like it and bought a front coil spring. The result is as in the pictures. The master said he would get down to 15 days a little, but it was 30 days, but there is not the slightest stroke.

1- When I apply the brake, the brake pedal hits. (Under the influence of massage)
2- In the series of departures, the vehicle is shivering. (There was an interesting expression, but forgiveness)
3.-While the bumps are passing, a slow and loud sound is heard.
4- Sound comes from the wheel ball.

I went to the master again today. We will cut a pod from the springs, there will be no problem. At the moment, the axles stand sideways. He said that all the troubles will be over, except for the ball.

Is it a good practice to cut the bow of my question to you? What do we need to do?

08.05.2020 20:19 # 2
sonerkyl
1-If the brake pedal hits the front discs, I will say curve lathe 50-60 TL.
They repair the axles as if the 2-axle heads are out. Do not forget to take the side axle industry 3-4 months later. repair for 200-250 TL pairs
The sound coming from the 3-humps will be better if you change the z rods - tie rod - tie rod head - to the table control set as a set.
If the 4-wheel bearing is defective, I would buy it out of the SKF brand.
When it comes to the 5-spring issue, I would not recommend cutting it again. I think the master who installed the springs did not squeeze the spring at its full setting.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”