Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Original clarion radio CD player failure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:05 # 1
BurcUMUL

Hello to everyone ;

The other day I wanted to listen to my new CD (206 gti 2002 model) in my car (original, not copy), but the result is; The CD remains in the CD player, neither plays nor exits the CD, and does not enter CD mode. Trying to read the CD every time I turn on the radio, but the result is the same Confused .
I am bored . Radio CD player is original Clarion brand. I am sitting in Tekirdag, I would be glad how you can get it repaired. I am waiting for your suggestions.
Accident-free driving for everyone.
Zodiac UMUL
08.05.2020 14:05 # 2
Guests
once it happened to me .. we took it out by forcibly pulling out the cd, there was no problem, then it started working normally then if you want try :)
08.05.2020 14:05 # 3
BurcUMUL
The CD is completely in the slot, it doesn't look like anything but I try. Thanks for the suggestion ...
08.05.2020 14:05 # 4
hasimayaz
You will disassemble and open the inside .. You will turn the wheel of the CD pickup engine by hand and take it out .. Every auto tape repairer can do it.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 5
BurcUMUL
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] You will disassemble and open it .. you will turn the wheel of the cd pickup engine manually and take it out .. every auto tape repairer can do it. [/ QUOTE]
Thanks for the help I will have tomorrow ...
08.05.2020 14:05 # 6
Rfk
the annoying incident happened to me I was almost kicking: D
As best as you say at the Haşim, you can either go to the service or go to the mechanic in the industry.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 7
BurcUMUL
I'll show it to the private service tomorrow. I write the result ...
I have a question I want to ask;
Will the trip computer circuits be connected to my original CD player? . If repairs cost more than new ones, would I lose the trip computer if I bought a new MP3 player? . Does anyone have information ? .
08.05.2020 14:05 # 8
haruncoskun
[QUOTE = Zodiac sign] I'll show it to the private service tomorrow. I write the result ...
Will the trip computer circuits be connected to my original CD player? . If repairs cost more than new ones, would I lose the trip computer if I bought a new MP3 player? . Does anyone have information ? .
[/ QUOTE]
CD player and the road computer have nothing to do with the track player.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 9
BurcUMUL
[QUOTE = haruncoskun] [QUOTE = Zodiac] I will show it to the special service tomorrow. I write the result ...
[/ QUOTE]
CD player and the road computer have nothing to do with the track player.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you for informing . I will consider the proposal ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”