Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Opet? Shell?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:30 # 1
dreamcast87
Hello Friends,
From the day I bought my car (14.06.2012), I have never bought the fuel from any place other than opet, and I'm going to work by car. Friends in Ankara know that I travel 44 kilometers between Etlik and Bilkent, about 22 departures and 22 arrivals every day, and after that day, I say if I try my shell fuel, but I am undecided. I want to get your suggestions, what would you say if I switched to shell, would you notice both in terms of range and performance?
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:30 # 2
Bugra
I know myself, I do not buy fuel from anywhere else. Sometime there was this light-burning diesel shellin fullsave galba from him. It traveled for 5-10 km more, but it seemed that the car became cumbersome, and the burning rate decreased.

08.05.2020 17:30 # 3
Guests
Turkey was using were always Bp. I was very satisfied. I would like to recommend it, but unfortunately, not every station can have the same features. & nbsp; For a while, I preferred Opet because they offered products such as box napkins, key rings, glass water, but frankly I couldn't see a difference. The only difference is that the products they provide are extra "T & nbsp; Now I am not buying from Lukoil . Thanks to its card, 3 4 liters per tank come for free: D
08.05.2020 17:30 # 4
dreamcast87
Whether it is 10 cents or not, the state got used to it with the hikes it did, so ... when I bought the car, the 3,70 di diesel is now in 4.28 but it does not harm the engine of the vehicle, so it does not decrease the performance, so when I have an obsession with me to switch to the shell I have in my head. There is a warehouse that will be full so I consulted your dear friends and said I would make it full :)
08.05.2020 17:30 # 5
dreamcast87
[QUOTE] Hodja, I heard something about the discharge of this particle filter. After trying 2 warehouses, I will inform you about all the changes I see in the vehicle by writing here.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 6
rockwaryumm
I think the station is important, not the brand. I usually buy gasoline from the barrel, but I was very pleased with the compulsion I had from the opet last night. I was not satisfied with the opet station close to me, however
08.05.2020 17:30 # 7
Aziz
I do not know any other than total as lpg and diesel & nbsp; it has not been about 48 hours & nbsp; fuel from the shell & nbsp; (Of course I am talking about LPG) Idle speed of the vehicle has gone wrong, it dropped from the traction, the fuel ran out 30% earlier than the range of the last total filling. & Nbsp;

:) Come to Total and get promoted: P
08.05.2020 17:30 # 8
emre_akdag
I do not know anyone other than Shell in diesel. Fuelsave and v-power are both very good. I recommend "Thumbs
08.05.2020 17:30 # 9
tellotello
Normally I always buy from Opet, I do not have any problems but I think there is no dpf in our vehicles. I buy diesel with GTL additives once or twice in 5-6 tanks. There is a little change in the traction from the shell (it is taken more often than usual), but my fuel consumption also increases. I use the engine as it helps it to clean the krum. It is said to provide a better burning than the cetane amount than the others. Even if you switch to Shell, my suggestion is not to leave too much fuel in the tank, the important thing is not to keep the fuel in different cetans, pay attention to this. I think Shell and Opet are also good fuels, but even when I explain, I always take care of buying from the same place . & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:30 # 10
KenBlockJR
After using the shell for a long time, I went to the total. I was more satisfied with the total, getting more mileage
08.05.2020 17:30 # 11
Burak
I am getting very good from shelld
08.05.2020 17:30 # 12
samet206
Bp first, then the shell will not get any other gasoline, I will not digest others in my car :)
08.05.2020 17:30 # 13
Eternal_Chaos
I have always bought diesel from Total. There is a very busy Total station near my house. I bought it from PO, if I don't remember it wrong because I only had to do it once; neither in performance nor in km I was not satisfied at all. After opening the bonnet of the vehicle, there is a small metal plate at the front that tastes "Peugeot Total" :)
08.05.2020 17:30 # 14
ekinoks44

I buy gasoline from opet and LPG from sheldle.

08.05.2020 17:30 # 15
emre_akdag
[QUOTE = onurazgin] [QUOTE = toretto16] I do not know any other than Shell in diesel. Fuelsave and v-power are both very good. I recommend "Thumbs [/ QUOTE]
< br>
shell gtl + tried? & nbsp; In the meantime, I wish we could get the total stations out of totale, if it is more common. but I haven't seen yet :) I will try it as he suggests;)
08.05.2020 17:30 # 16
rifatseker
It is not a brand for me, it is a station for me. :) You give a brand, but if the station does not pay anything, there is nothing to do if it sells fraudulent fuel. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:30 # 17
Aziz
[QUOTE = rifatseker] It is not a brand for me, it is a proper station for me. :) You give a brand, but if the station is not paying for money, there is nothing to do if it is selling fraudulent fuel. According to some, if you have eye painting, do you have a need for the under hood at most of the stations I enter? I hear the question. & nbsp; I don't hesitate to recommend fuel, I show it with a finger. Although I am a former chemicalist, I am not using it because it brings a White Spirit substance that comes to paint companies to its port (it is mixed with thinner and gasoline, and I still can't name it, there is no way to court) and I forward it to my peer friend. For example, in my employer, he would get it from somewhere else, until he came, he saw the difference in himself, he was taking it from the toll, it was obvious that his old firm's discount card had not been moving in dust in the cockpit for months:) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:30 # 18
Serkan
[QUOTE = rifatseker] It is not a brand for me, it is a proper station for me. :) you give brand but the station will do whatever dime a not selling fraudulent fuel have nothing. & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
Reviews
Yeah, we here the total turkey Co.'s has its own station There is no dealer every now and then I'm trying to get out of there.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 19
mstf shn
SHEEL
Reviews
08.05.2020 17:30 # 20
AydinBeyol
I think the station is not an important brand. investigate if it is a reliable station. And wherever taxis come in, go there. they know the job .. :)
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”