Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Operation by Pressing the Gas Button

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:23 # 1
oboynukisa
Good evening, guys. I own 2005 model 1.4 Benzin / LPG 206. As seen in the title, my car works by pressing the gas button. Otherwise it doesn't work. I press the starter, the starter sounds, but there is no. I'll definitely press the button and start it. Interestingly, when the engine was hot, for example, I went to gasoline, I turned the engine off. I bought gas. It works when you turn the key. But it doesn't work when the engine is cold. Some said the gas pump, some said there was a problem with the tube. We couldn't solve the problem. I would be glad if you write an answer. Good evening.
08.05.2020 19:23 # 2
KIZILASLAN
Did you try to turn off the lpg and run it on petrol only when the vehicle is hot?
08.05.2020 19:23 # 3
volkigraphic
When there is no gasoline in the vehicle, the gas button is pressed to operate directly with LPG. The reason why you do not need to press the button when it is hot is because the car is at a temperature to work with lpg, the direct lpg kit is activated. There is no gasoline in your vehicle or the gas pump may be burned. If you left the car without gasoline, the gas pump will probably burn. it happened to me, it got better when I changed the gas pump. But attention can also disrupt the BSI brain, so I had to change it.
08.05.2020 19:23 # 4
oboynukisa
Thanks guys for the answers. my volkigraphic friend has gas in the car. Is the gas pump burned out?
08.05.2020 19:23 # 5
volkigraphic
lift the right rear seat, open the plastic cover underneath, then open the ignition.

You can find what happened to me from the link below.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=38664&title=307-benzin-pompasi-yandi-aman-dikkat

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”