Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Operation at direct lpg

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:01 # 1
sezar206
I learned today and wanted to consult. When the starter is held by holding the lpg button, the car runs directly on the LPG. After the starter sound, the engine turns, as soon as the starter passes, the sound of the transition to the LPG is heard and passes. Is there any harm in this? Otherwise, very good. I arrive at work, the vehicle is just getting into the tube. 1 km from home work. So we go on gas :)
08.05.2020 18:01 # 2
Serkan
I think it has harm, because the system has set a limit for it to work in this way, I don't know if it will change according to the brand. Lovato allows it to work 20 times in this way.

Lovato has something like this, but the hot engine has a feature to start with gas, the regulator sees the temperature of the ecu regulator, thanks to the temperature sensor, and works with gas at the temperature set by the pc program. its temperature does not fall below 50 and works directly with gas. Air temperatures affect this 1 hour parking time naturally when it drops to half an hour When it goes up to 2 hours
08.05.2020 18:01 # 3
KILIC
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] I learned today and wanted to consult. When the starter is held by holding the lpg button, the car runs directly on the LPG. After the starter sound, the engine turns, as soon as the starter passes, the sound of the transition to the LPG is heard and passes. Is there any harm in this? Otherwise, very good. I arrive at work, the vehicle is just getting into the tube. 1 km from home work. So we go on gas:) [/ QUOTE]

Exactly, I have a very late LPG, about 2 km between my work place and almost almost all of them come in petrol :)) I buy a lot of petrol from LPG car. I do not know if there is such a setting in my vehicle, kitmtm brand sequential system lpg is installed.
08.05.2020 18:01 # 4
impact
Just like there is a limitation in landirenz, service needs to be reset. Of course, there is the harm of running cold. If it was half way, it was switching to LPG. They set it to 40 degrees.
08.05.2020 18:01 # 5
KILIC
[QUOTE = impact] just like landirenz, there is a limitation, it needs to be reset in service. Of course, there is the harm of running cold. If it was half way, it was switching to LPG. They set it to 40 degrees.

For the first time, I use a lpg car, I don't know much, but some friends say that it is necessary to pass the tube 5-6 seconds after the engine starts. I do not know how true, but it is too late in the lpg.
08.05.2020 18:01 # 6
impact
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] [QUOTE = impact] just like landirenz there is a limitation, it is necessary to reset it in service. Of course, there is the harm of running cold. If it was half way, it was switching to LPG. They set it to 40 degrees.

For the first time, I use a lpg car, I don't know much, but some friends say that it is necessary to pass the tube 5-6 seconds after the engine starts. I do not know how true, but it is too late in the lpg.
[/ QUOTE]
I think it is an exaggeration for 5-6 seconds. I think it is no different from operating with LPG directly.
I think it is enough to go into operation at 30 degrees.
08.05.2020 18:01 # 7
Serkan
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] [QUOTE = impact] just like landirenz there is a limitation, it is necessary to reset it in service. Of course, there is the harm of running cold. If it was half way, it was switching to LPG. They set it to 40 degrees.

[/ QUOTE]

Wrong Teacher, there is no such thing as 5-6 seconds, it goes to lpg according to the temperature, not the time, the 5-6 seconds event is valid in the hot engine that the room finds 10 seconds anyway
08.05.2020 18:01 # 8
KILIC
[QUOTE = Serkan] [QUOTE = KILIÇ] [QUOTE = impact] Exactly there is a limitation in landirenz, it is necessary to reset it in the service. Of course, there is the harm of running cold. If it was half way, it was switching to LPG. They set it to 40 degrees.

[/ QUOTE]

Wrong Teacher, there is no such thing as 5-6 seconds, it goes to lpg according to the temperature, not the time, the 5-6 seconds event is valid in the hot engine that the room finds 10 seconds anyway
[/ QUOTE]

You are right, I have now researched and found out that it is related to the temperature. In my opinion, the normal temperature in the summer takes about 40 degrees in the summer, the air temperature is between 23 and 26 degrees in the winter. falls, it is very rare below 18 degrees.
I guess that the temperature of my vehicle's transition to LPG is 35-40 degrees. I will go to the service tomorrow, I will get information about this subject and share it with you. Let's see if I don't mind, I will drop the temperature to lpg to 30 degrees.
08.05.2020 18:01 # 9
Serkan
I do not know how much the engine temperature is when it passes according to the regulator temperature, the room is set to 25 degrees, since I do not have a temperature indicator.
08.05.2020 18:01 # 10
KILIC
[QUOTE = Serkan] Mine is passing according to the regulator temperature, the room is set to 25 degrees, I don't know how much the engine temperature is when it passes because I have no temperature indicator. [/ QUOTE]

So do you feel that you switched from LPG to LPG?
08.05.2020 18:01 # 11
Serkan
No, my teacher does not feel at all, just a sound that comes out from the back of the tank. Serkan 2013-10-28 17:44:33
08.05.2020 18:01 # 12
sezar206
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] [QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] I learned today and wanted to consult. When the starter is held by holding the lpg button, the car runs directly on the LPG. After the starter sound, the engine turns, as soon as the starter passes, the sound of the transition to the LPG is heard and passes. Is there any harm in this? Otherwise, very good. I arrive at work, the vehicle is just getting into the tube. 1 km from home work. So we go on gas:) [/ QUOTE]

Exactly, I have a very late LPG, about 2 km between my work place and almost almost all of them come in petrol :)) I buy a lot of petrol from LPG car. I do not know if there is such a setting in my vehicle, kitmtm brand sequential system lpg is installed.
[/ QUOTE]
Try if you want, hold the lpg button tomorrow, then turn on the ignition and start the starter. It works immediately and the lpg light is on directly. Tomorrow I will try it with a cold engine in the morning. Except for very cold winter days, I will try it for a while now. Otherwise, I get on the vehicle. I buy a lot of gasoline from LPG.
08.05.2020 18:01 # 13
sezar206

[/ QUOTE]
It is true that it passes immediately after the starter in summer. It is true that it is related to temperature. There is a setting for the transition. I dropped it sometime to something like 20-25 degrees, but in the last maintenance, they seemed to change its setting later. You can make this setting in any lpgcide.
08.05.2020 18:01 # 14
Serkan
Fatih Hodja, as I wrote above, there is a limit to running it in this way, it changes according to the brand.
08.05.2020 18:01 # 15
sezar206
[QUOTE = Serkan] I think it has harm, because the system has set a limit to work this way, I don't know if it will change according to the brand. not to be on the road.

Lovato has something like this, but the hot engine has a feature to start with gas, the regulator sees the temperature of the ecu regulator, thanks to the temperature sensor, and works with gas at the temperature set by the pc program. its temperature does not fall below 50 and works directly with gas. Air temperatures affect this 1 hour parking time, naturally when it drops to half an hour When it goes up to 2 hours [/ QUOTE]
A friend of mine had a polo clasic for two years, he has been using it this way, he said no problem. He does not have a catastrophe 20 times. When using it like that, there could be a problem in one piece, and a piece of 50 - 60 TL did not cause any trouble for me for two years. Does anyone know which piece can be?
08.05.2020 18:01 # 16
sezar206
[QUOTE = Serkan] Fatih Hodja, as I wrote above, there is a limit to running it, it changes according to the brand, I throw your vehicle will not start after 10 times if your system is allowed to work directly with LPG 10 times. [/ QUOTE]
Well, let's see, serkan bey :) As I said friends, I have been running this way for two years. Let's see if I don't get nervous. As you said, there is definitely a setting.
08.05.2020 18:01 # 17
Serkan
I would be glad if you inform here after trying, is there any limit in the atiker? Is not there? how many times do we learn?
08.05.2020 18:01 # 18
sezar206
[QUOTE = Serkan] I would appreciate if you inform me here after trying, is there any limit also atiker? Is not there? how many times would we learn. [/ QUOTE]
Of course.We share the results, but since the friend used it for two years, there is no possibility or unlimited, etc. has a setting.
08.05.2020 18:01 # 19
KILIC
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] [QUOTE = Serkan] I would appreciate if you inform here after trying, is there any limit in the atiker? Is not there? how many times would we learn. [/ QUOTE]
Of course.We share the results, but since the friend used it for two years, there is no possibility or unlimited, etc. has a setting.
[/ QUOTE]
I will try to see tomorrow, as you said, but I think it is still useful to go to the service and have it arranged.
08.05.2020 18:01 # 20
ErolSs
I use it in the weapon, I know that there is no limit
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”