Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

OPERATING PRINCIPLE OF THE STARTER MOTOR

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 13:58 # 1
Guests
STARTER SYSTEM Task is to give the engine the first move. It does this thanks to its starter motor. The starter motor converts electrical energy into motion energy. It takes the first energy from the accumulator for movement. It transmits the starter motion to the flywheel gear. The flywheel gear also activates the crankshaft, allowing the engine to start. The starting time is 10-15 seconds. If more than 10-15 seconds are started, the battery will be discharged. No cranking is done while the engine is running. If it is done, the starter and flywheel gears are damaged. WORKING PRINCIPLE OF THE STARTER MOTOR When the current is passed through the conductor in the constant magnetic field, the conductor moves; The starter motor operates according to this physics law. The starter makes the starter with warning windings in the permanent magnetic field, and the armature is in the conductor position, and as soon as the current passes through the starter motor, the armature starts to move and thanks to this movement, the pinion engages with the flywheel and gives the motor the first movement. STRUCTURE AND PARTS OF THE STARTER MOTOR Starter warning windings, armature, solenoid, pinion gear, brushes, body, front cover, back cover consist of these parts. WARNING WRAPES: It is the part that creates magnetic field in the starter with the current coming from the battery. Its structure is the circuit element made by winding conductive wires. ENDÜVİ: It is a circuit element consisting of wires wound on an iron shaft inside the starter motor. It rotates under the influence of the magnetic field formed by the warning windings. SELENOİD: It is the circuit element that crank the pinion gear with the crank during the first movement of the solenoid starter motor. It is thanks to the repulsive and retaining coils inside.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 2
Guests
I had stayed in the driving license course, the first part of the engine that gave the engine the first time in my mind, even when I bought the first 106 years, all the commanders changed and always changed.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 3
sinan-s
Thanks for sharing, brother ..
08.05.2020 13:58 # 4
barisaso
I was missing a starter, I changed the gear
08.05.2020 13:58 # 5
Guests
If I could add three-dimensional images to the chest, believe it is worth watching the forward movement of the shaft from the slot of the shaft
08.05.2020 13:58 # 6
TOLGA
[QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] If I could add a three-dimensional image to the chest, it is worth watching the forward movement of the shaft from the slot of the shaft as soon as the mars is pressed [/ QUOTE]
you know these things yaw, Clap
08.05.2020 13:58 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = ADRENALINE] [QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] If I could add a three-dimensional image to the chest, it would be worth watching the movement of the shaft from the slot of the shaft as soon as the mars was pressed [/ QUOTE]
you know these things yaw, Clap
[/ QUOTE]

When I go to the table, I use only one of my friends' Lifts, my teams are in my trunk My only opponent Haşim Ayaz SmileSmile
08.05.2020 13:58 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = hardline] I stayed in the driving license course in my mind the part that gave the first movement to the engine [/ QUOTE]
exactly brother Thumbs% 20up
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”