Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Operating Lpg on License

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:17 # 1
cemm06
Hello & nbsp; Friends & nbsp ;,
First of all I have been with you for a long time but I was a little late in the membership section. About 2 months ago, I had a 2001 model 206. There is an LPG in the vehicle, but it is not registered, and my inspection ends in the 12th month of 2013. All documents related to assembly, invoice, project etc. 03.2012 .. Can I run the license with these documents & nbsp; or what should I do? & Nbsp;
Thank you in advance.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 2
Serkan
First of all, let me introduce yourself to the title. . Member
08.05.2020 17:17 # 3
Burak
I do not know if there is a subject, I did not do research, but it would be nice if someone explains the operation of this LPG license.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 4
Semih CAVDAR
[QUOTE = Hasan Emre] Guys, No matter how much I investigate the reason for opening this topic, I can research and I cannot find accurate and clear information. First of all, my car 2001 Model Peugeot 206 1.4 XR Presence I have been searching for this vehicle for about 15-20 days where, how much, and how long I have been searching for LPG, and finally got it installed. and none of them say bad, even I have a test (the car Peugeot 307 1.6 I tested) was very successful and I made my decision. Be sure to decide was the most important. I researched a little, as the price is determined by the price of 990 TL everywhere. I left it to the GÖRAL Authorized service on the road to Ankara Konya on 24.12.2012, I got it on 25.12.2012. I did 100 Km as soon as I bought it and it is very successful for now. Let's Come to Post-LPG Transactions and Fees; - You get your project invoice from where you first got it installed.- With these documents, you first go to the Sealing unit of the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers in Ostim. (25 TL) - They issue an Annex -1 Certificate right next to the place that issued the Sealing Certificate, and you get 2 Annex-1 Certificate from there. (20 TL) - From there, by appointment, we go to TÜVTÜRK to have an examination (150 TL) Exhaust Emission (28 TL) If there is no paper (4 TL) - Then Documents are delivered to the Directorate of Nationality. After receiving 1 leaf of the license, your transaction is completed. You can ride with peace of mind. With best regards. . . [/ QUOTE] Our brother Hasanemre wrote everything clearly ... This is the letter dated December 26, 2012, which is considered up to date ... I also got it ... I did not get the project done, I will get it 1 day before the inspection.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”