Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

open air verb

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:05 # 1
peugeotttt
Can I install the open air filters myself?
08.05.2020 17:05 # 2
GokhaN
you can directly disassemble and install the air filter, but it will not perform.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 3
xpyhre
[QUOTE = GökhaN] you can directly disassemble and install the air filter, but it will not perform. I also installed an open air filter yesterday. are there any cons to the vehicle? plus my? Reviews
08.05.2020 17:05 # 4
GokhaN
[QUOTE = xpyhre] [QUOTE = GökhaN] you can directly disassemble and install the air filter, but it will not perform. I also installed an open air filter yesterday. are there any cons to the vehicle? my pros?
[/ QUOTE]

The general purpose of the
is to get the engine to get plenty of oxygen. If we do not count the increase in fuel with a small motor vehicle, except for sound. If a proper mass engine ensures correct and abundant oxygen intake, your vehicle will have very little increase in traction and you will get a nice sound. There will be a lot of fuel in the negative.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 5
carantinas
it has a very simple assembly, it just looks at a screwdriver .. & nbsp;

When it comes to the benefit of
, of course, if you extend it properly to a place that will take fresh air with chrome or aluminum pipe. it satisfies with the performance .. by the way, the filter is cheap but come see that the extension pipe starts from 100 lira :) This is the funny part
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”