Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Open air filter/Oil vapor capture tank

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
30.09.2021 22:00 # 1
Berkay Erdinc
Hello everyone
I cut the refrigerator motor I bought from the scrap dealer, made a cover and ports on it and turned it into an oil mist catch tank.
Oil vapor capture tank for those who don't know
Oil heats up with the engine and reaches high temperatures. The heated oil starts to evaporate now. Automobile manufacturers cannot release this vapor into the atmosphere. The oil vapor is sent to the throttle body and from there to the combustion chamber, burned and expelled from the exhaust.
After a long time, the throttle and all the sensors on it, the intake manifold and Waste dirty oil sticks on the valves. This affects our vehicles as idling problems and performance losses. .
Everything is finished except the paint of the tank. I will share the painted version soon

/div>

01.10.2021 10:06 # 2
Sail
kudos to the master. Where did you come up with :)

01.10.2021 12:46 # 3
Berkay Erdinc
When I was planning to make it from 8 cm pipe, when I saw the tube that I took a picture of at the scrap shop, I immediately divided it into two and made it like this. I just have to take the paint off and I will fix it in a suitable time I hope Smile
04.10.2021 14:00 # 4
Sail
Will the oils accumulate there?
04.10.2021 18:52 # 5
Berkay Erdinc
Oil catch tank is already available on the market, but generally neither users nor masters know.
users and craftsmen who are interested in the performance of vehicles know Smile usually this oil mist is troublesome when setting Smile very simple ordinary a system.

06.10.2021 17:52 # 6
Sail
you can look at this:
17.10.2021 22:48 # 7
Berkay Erdinc
I did a lot of research before I made it, thank you for your interest Wink
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”