Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Open air filter ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:48 # 1
MadTurk_
Friends think of an open air filter on my vehicle. I am against exaggerated exhaust sounds. My goal is not just performance, I just want a little sweet wheeze to the vehicle. What do those who know about it say?
08.05.2020 19:48 # 2
GokhaN
If you can find and install a nice kit, you will get a satisfying sound from brands like k & n or raid hp.
As the sound sounds nice, you press more gas, your fuel increases Smile
08.05.2020 19:48 # 3
MadTurk_
I ask because I do not understand this issue at all. What is the cost, is it available in every modifier, is it easy to install etc.?
08.05.2020 19:48 # 4
samet206
As the kits sold are manufactured in accordance with the vehicle, you can easily install them, but the cost of the kits is high. The only important point is to fix the filter in a place with high air flow, as it will not draw hot air.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 5
SerhadKarakas
I installed the original American K&N on my car, its price is a little salty, although it is around 230tl, since my car is a 2.0 engine, it was a slightly larger filter. The lower engine filters are a little cheaper. In K&N. : D I want to say a lot of waiting for saving money. It did not kill low revolutions in my car. It works the same in the original way. You understand the difference at high revs.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”