Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Open air filter?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:20 # 1
ufuk91
Nowadays, I am eager to change my car gradually, I put the physical changes more or less on my mind, logo painting, changing the inner console color, door handles aluminum coating, maybe painting the outer laths on the car color or something, but as you know, "make up to some point": D What are the things I can achieve in my vehicle without increasing the cost and performance? Firstly, an open air filter came to my mind, which brand model etc. is suitable for our vehicles? Do not shout the car too much but I eat it from my father, he uses the tool & nbsp; "Laughter" just give a sweet voice, fuel I don't want to affect you too much. Let's talk a little bit & nbsp; "Sleepy"
08.05.2020 16:20 # 2
muratgulen07
Your father does not use high speeds, but I do not have too much of it.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 3
Guests
I recommend an open filter. I use Monza filter, I am very pleased. There is no difference if you don't press the gas, but it gives a very sweet sound at high revs and bottom gas. I disassembled the original filter box and extended the open filter there, now it is in a cool and fresh air position ..
08.05.2020 16:20 # 4
ufuk91
[QUOTE = Berkay] I suggest an open filter. I use Monza filter, I am very pleased. There is no difference if you don't press the gas, but it gives a very sweet sound at high revs and bottom gas. I removed the original filter box and extended the open filter there, now it is cold and fresh air. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:20 # 5
djchaos
I bought the complete kit, simota so you should hear the sound coming when the twin charger is loaded a bit on the engine.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 6
ufuk91
[QUOTE = djchaos] I bought the complete kit simota so you should hear the sound when the twin charger is loaded a bit on the engine I never measured the fuel [/ QUOTE]

how much did you get bro?
08.05.2020 16:20 # 7
Guests
Around 130-150 TL, there are open air filter kits specially produced for 206's. If you call 206 air intake, I think you will arrive. I had one for 106 too.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = ufuk91] [QUOTE = Berkay] I suggest an open filter. I use Monza filter, I am very pleased. There is no difference if you don't press the gas, but it gives a very sweet sound at high revs and bottom gas. I removed the original filter box and extended the open filter there, now it is cold and fresh air.
[/ QUOTE]

Filter kits are already installed as I said. For example, this kit of Simota is exactly as I installed it. This kit is sold for 200TL. My system, whose working principle is exactly the same, costs 40TL. There is no need to pay that much. = "210" width = "280" border = "0" />

< / div>
There are also kits mounted directly on the air inlet, but I do not recommend, their filters are very small.

08.05.2020 16:20 # 9
ufuk91
[QUOTE = Berkay] [QUOTE = ufuk91] [QUOTE = Berkay] I suggest an open filter. I use Monza filter, I am very pleased. There is no difference if you don't press the gas, but it gives a very sweet sound at high revs and bottom gas. I removed the original filter box and extended the open filter there, now it is cold and fresh air.
[/ QUOTE]

Filter kits are already installed as I said. For example, this kit of Simota is exactly as I installed it. This kit is sold for 200TL. My system, whose working principle is exactly the same, costs 40TL. No need to pay that much.

< / div>
There are also kits mounted directly on the air inlet, but I do not recommend, their filters are very small.

[/ QUOTE]

as far as I understand now thanks to the flexible hose You direct the air inlet downwards and attach the filter there, right? I do not have any financial problems, but it would be very good if you do it cheaply as you do & nbsp; "Laugh" What was the filter brand you used? ? Member
08.05.2020 16:20 # 10
Guests
That's just right. Same as the Simota kit you see in the 1st photo.

I give the links of the parts directly. & Nbsp;

as I said mo If you will, this filter is very convenient. If you buy another filter, you would be better off taking models that are closed under.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 11
djchaos
[QUOTE = ufuk91] [QUOTE = djchaos] I bought a complete kit you should hear the sound coming when the twin charger is loaded a little to the simota motor, I have never measured the fuel [/ QUOTE]

how much did you get, brother?
[/ QUOTE] < div> & nbsp;
& nbsp;
190 tl complete kit is called twincharger
08.05.2020 16:20 # 12
Guests
I don't think you don't get stuck with accordion pipes like this but I don't know the financial situation but the cold air intake kit is the most logical price is very different but the quality is always number 10 ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”